ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Doubt any discussion about firing Frost would happen until after the season. Still think he gets a few more years, especially if we can go .500….but I know that’s a big “if”.

Reactions: FanOHawk
So I am waiting for a Degree Deodarant commercial with Adrian in it and have it show his stats then say "WHEN LIFE TURNS UP THE HEAT"

Wow that is horrible news to see Roundtree passed away. Guy was a tremendous player and I remember thinking he was going to be a big problem for us the next few years.

Doubt any discussion about firing Frost would happen until after the season. Still think he gets a few more years, especially if we can go .500….but I know that’s a big “if”.

A few more years? In what universe? If he even gets one more year it should be Trevs ass to be fired next.

What games do you see us winning?

We can’t complete a 5 yard out.

No QB depth.

Didn’t go after a transfer QB.

Same awful fundamentals.

We lose this game, Buffalo and Fordham are the only 2 games we will be favored in the rest of the year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I can’t stand Bielema, but he is absolutely taking Frost to the woodshed. One guy is coaching the team he has, while the other thinks he’s still in the AAC and trying to show everyone what a genius he is.
And without the quality of players he had in the AAC. Hard to win with lesser talent, IMO

close-up-view-corn-cob-with-fork-black-wall_141793-10711.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Holding negated that play, but Martinez showed no determination to make the first down. The second the linebacker started moving up to him, he just took it.

This game is overrrr

Yep he just has NO FOOTBALL IQ AT ALL!! Been that way for years I can't believe it.

Reactions: otismotis08
The play calling shows Frost is once again panicking. Also, this is another example of Nebraska melting down in the third quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT