ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

are our receivers incapable of getting separation, or is AM not able to find them? This offense is total and complete garbage. We can't move it against one of the worst defenses in the country.

That was one of the worst block attempts I’ve ever seen, what awful technique.

Nice drive by the offensive genius. Laughing

The fraud can’t even get past the 50 yard line. But hey....he won a national title in 97!

are our receivers incapable of getting separation, or is AM not able to find them? This offense is total and complete garbage. We can't move it against one of the worst defenses in the country.
He's had guys open and hasn't been able to hit them. I know his throwing shoulder got banged up and there was a rumor that he wouldn't play today, but man. He's been awful throwing the ball today. I do NOT understand why they INSIST on trying to go non-stop passing.

Wanna bet they move down the field on slant passes to the left side of the field?

Horrible passer. But sunshine pumpers will blame this loss on the weather and targeting calls.
This is coaching pure and simple, it started with the moronic decision to take the ball @ home instead of deferring. The shite show after that happens every week. We're not even good @ the stuff we can control let alone beating anyone

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Stick a fork in us.

This loss is something else entirely.

If Frost truly cares about the program he would put his ego aside and do the right thing.

Moos will not fire Frost no matter what, so unfortunately it’s going to mean that Moos has to be fired first before anything would happen. And that sucks because I think Moos is a good AD and a solid fit at Nebraska.

Moos will be forced out next year, I believe. He shouldn't be, he's made the hires that the fans begged for, but he will be sacrificed first before the Prodigal Son.

D-Fence1-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT