ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

This is coaching pure and simple, it started with the moronic decision to take the ball @ home instead of deferring. The shite show after that happens every week. We're not even good @ the stuff we can control let alone beating anyone
I think this decision was made by Davison and Frost before the game. Davison was talking about it before the coin flip.

• Wow
Reactions: ATX Husker
Sad to say, but we've gotten worse since Ohio St

Should get better during the season

Especially the o-line. Terrible techniques and effort. Minnesota pass rushers making it look easy and don't forget ending the Iowa game on a strip sack

D-Fence1-1.jpg
Knock it off!

are our receivers incapable of getting separation, or is AM not able to find them? This offense is total and complete garbage. We can't move it against one of the worst defenses in the country.
I think we have open guys. Our “qbs” can’t find them or hit them

I’d rather go shovel snow than watch this complete shit. Getting whipped by a trash team like Minny is just another embarrassing notch in Frosts belt of incompetence.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Top to bottom this might be the worst product to ever disgrace that stadium. When you reach rock bottom, up is supposed to happen, right? This crap is likely to last for the foreseeable future. Yet I keep watching and hoping to see something different.

I haven't listened to the radio broadcast in 2 years. What does Matt say about the type of football Frost's team is playing?
clearly during the broadcasts he gets pretty down in the mouth but he always tries to put a positive progress spin on things. His biggest excuse is poor decisions and execution by the players. I'm not sure what we would expect him to say. Being critical has cost more than one NU broadcaster their jobs.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Martin is Santino Panico part two back there, but at least he catches it.

clearly during the broadcasts he gets pretty down in the mouth but he always tries to put a positive progress spin on things. His biggest excuse is poor decisions and execution by the players. I'm not sure what we would expect him to say. Being critical has cost more than one NU broadcaster their jobs.
Most NU broadcasters don't have an exec job in the athletic department

Top to bottom this might be the worst product to ever disgrace that stadium. When you reach rock bottom, up is supposed to happen, right? This crap is likely to last for the foreseeable future. Yet I keep watching and hoping to see something different.
It's almost all QB play at this point. We should be scoring on almost every drive. We've had open receivers on almost every pass play. They're daring us to throw it and we can't do it. I'm ready for Masker to come in at this point.

He used to say the results were unacceptable when Riley was here. This is worse.

I've heard Matty D. is universally loathed as Frost's highly paid shoe shine boy. Just tags around all day basically doing nothing.

Reactions: ATX Husker
oh my. He had a guy wide open slicing across the middle and threw it over Allens head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT