ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Well thats it Scott. Youve lost me. No more excuses, no more koolaid pumping and grassing people up. Results, not this bullsh!t youve put on the field. Show REAL progress. Stop talking. Maybe by year 5 you could beat this shitty CO team. BULLSHIT. Thats enough. CYA

Martinez needs to sit, what a dumpster fire. Bring back Riley, he was cheaper..

Enough talk from the players and HCSF and the staff with their little sound bites. Put your heads down and start worrying about the important stuff.

Reactions: SC_'sker
2 chicken shit run calls and then a QB sack -- this staff just isn't ready for major college football

I believe you’re right. Another learning season. HOPE IT STICKS THIS TIME

The play calling was horrible in overtime, are we missing Stanley Morgan more than we think? And htf does your kicker get hurt Just no excuse for some of this shit show

Reactions: SC_'sker
The play calling was horrible in overtime, are we missing Stanley Morgan more than we think? And htf does your kicker get hurt Just no excuse for some of this shit show

Nope, according to salts and various other Cleti, we are better at WR this year.

Where is all the hype that we had during the spring and summer? The media and fans were excited. We are suppose to win the Big 10 West

This game isn’t on our defense they played good enough to win this is on Scott he don’t know how to call the game his play calling was absolutely horrible even in the first half he went for a field goal instead of trying to get a touchdown. I’m not saying we need to get rid of coaches but I’m beginning to wonder if Nebraska football can ever truly be saved

This loss doesn't really sting that much - this has becom the norm for this program for a while now. Silly me for thinking differently. Finishing games has been an issue for 2 decades now - that doesn't change overnight.

I dont think the coach trust the qb.

I dont even want to listen to the bullshit after that mess. There's nothing they can say that will give me confidence were headed in the right direction.

We need to use Adrian like Florida used Tebow. Only hand off if you need to. At least until the inside rushing gets fixed.

Reactions: meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT