ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Welp, we've got this shit coaching staff for 6 more looooooonnnng years. Ugh..

Nebraska's season is over today. If Frost can't do it against a rookie head coach coaching in his second game then we're screwed. This is going to be a long season.

One thing is for sure, the honeymoon is over.

Huh? You think Nebraska can do better than frost? He’s had 14 games. Hardly enough time to build a program. Give it time. If we keep firing staffs then we will never have a chance to regain notoriety.

I was more or less talking about his pathetic play calling....thoughts?

We have 475 yards and 31 points at the end of regulation. That should be more than enough to win the game. But when you have a D Coordinator like Shitander all bets are off.

I still believe in this staff. So many improvements. Especially in the details.
The defense has fallen apart this second half but has been stellar up until then. Like they're falling back onto old habits

Remember when at UCF they would run a ton of zone read inside/outside and supplement it with RPOs? Well, there is no interior running game. It's pigeon holed and then ad-libbed

Huh? You think Nebraska can do better than frost? He’s had 14 games. Hardly enough time to build a program. Give it time. If we keep firing staffs then we will never have a chance to regain notoriety.
Who said anything about firing staff? I'm just saying the honeymoon is over. No more free passes on some things like game prep and 1/2 time adjustments. This was a 2nd half sh-tfest from Frost and staff.

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

We have 475 yards and 31 points at the end of regulation. That should be more than enough to win the game. But when you have a D Coordinator like Shitander all bets are off.

The defense is gassed. Do you watch football? They’ve been on the field for the entire second half.

They are playing in elevation too. I think the defense played well when they’ve had a chance to rest

Reactions: newAD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT