ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

I don't think this is going to end well. Iowa is going to run clock, and we get a couple more possessions and that will that.. and have to listen to Iowa trolls for another year.. ugh

Reactions: BC Hawk
Have some faith. Still plenty of time. Wasn't the start of the 2nd half we wanted but not over yet.

I don't think this is going to end well. Iowa is going to run clock, and we get a couple more possessions and that will that.. and have to listen to Iowa trolls for another year.. ugh

If we are lucky, they might punt once more.

Then people would complain we are recruiting too many and should only recruit linemen.

Then we should cut the dead weight. It's clear that McQuitty and Woodyard aren't D-I talent if they can't beat out Warner and Reimers. They have like 1 catch between the 2 of them this entire season. We also have too many tight ends taking up scholarships for this offense.

Chinander is a terrible matchup with any team. Fking loser.

Tell me, genius, how do you stop a power run team that can throw when your defensive line is getting blown off the ball 3 yards every play. Please tell me. Dumbass. Wants a fourth defensive coordinator since Pelini. What a joke. Let the coaches establish themselves and get guys experienced in their systems.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Then we should cut the dead weight. It's clear that McQuitty and Woodyard aren't D-I talent if they can't beat out Warner and Reimers. They have like 1 catch between the 2 of them this entire season. We also have too many tight ends taking up scholarships for this offense.

Yeah we have zero pass catching threats at TE. They all run like they've got goddamn pianos on their backs.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
What are the odds Martinez makes something happen to go win this game? Being serious.

Reactions: BC Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT