ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

I hate to say it but Kirk is out coaching frost and company poor adjustments at halftime, why isn't Martinez rolling out

This will always be the case until Frost decides defense is important.

To be fair, our offense has crapped the bed the last two weeks, when we actually faced good defenses.

We don't have nearly the speed that UCF had last year, and our recruiting has been disappointing at the WR position so far. Mike Williams and Woodyard were wastes of scholarships. Andre Hunt has gone missing. We only have 2 receivers in the 2019 class and neither of them are immediate impact guys.

At least we looked cool talking shit before the game. And Gerald Foster saying he can’t wait to beat Iowa. Unforatunatly that requires his unit blocking someone.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
back to this now, huh?
I want to see this great athlete and QB of the team actually do something to lead the team, so yeah we are back to this now. He has a chance to go make something happen to go win a game and I want to see him do it.

Outcoached by Brian Ferentz.
Get used to that. Frost not as great as you think. What will be the excuse after 3 years of no bowl game appearances?
Nebraska fans talk a big game but the team can't back it up as always.
You all talk about how this team is different with Frost, more emotion, culture, whatever you want to call it, but in reality nothing has changed.

I want to see this great athlete and QB of the team actually do something to lead the team, so yeah we are back to this now. He has a chance to go make something happen to go win a game and I want to see him do it.

don't be a pussy when he starts doing well again and come back and deny it then.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Tell me, genius, how do you stop a power run team that can throw when your defensive line is getting blown off the ball 3 yards every play. Please tell me. Dumbass. Wants a fourth defensive coordinator since Pelini. What a joke. Let the coaches establish themselves and get guys experienced in their systems.

Hey stupid, your linebackers aren't constantly out of place. That's how, dumb ****er..

Reactions: HuskAir
Get used to that. Frost not as great as you think. What will be the excuse after 3 years of no bowl game appearances?
You all talk about how this team is different with Frost, more emotion, culture, whatever you want to call it, but in reality nothing has changed.

Derp

Thank goodness their drives suck up a lot of time. Holds their total points down.

And yet iowa is no better than it's usual never winning a B1G title self. Nebraska was expected to lose the game today, iowa is expected to win nothing more than 8-9 games a year and nothing beyond that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT