ADVERTISEMENT

Who's watching the Huskers vs. Scarlet Knights?

tenor.gif

I will! This is the "lost in the desert" time for Husker Football. I enjoyed the absolute shit out of the 90's run. I was a spry lad and thought we would be good in perpetuity. Now I will suffer through the “lean” years. Imagine if you were a young Husker fan during the Bill Jennings* era and then we hire Bob, talk about a run! It's all circular

* little tidbit Bill Jennings was born in Norman, OK and died in Lawrence,KS.

Have a donation if double red cells scheduled for 16:30 EST, so I will be doing something more important for the first half. Will see if I care to watch the second half. Haven’t caught an entire game all year. Have a cleaner house and shorter honey-do list than I’ve had in years.

I watched every minute of all the games this year and will do so again Friday. But then again, I am a hospice chaplain.

So your saying you are used to seeing things die a slow death?

Thats Nebraska football.

Fear and loathing. Husker football, the American dream. Playing Rutgers in Piscataway New Jersey in mid December. This east coast trip will take true grit, and I guarantee we are chock full of that man.
Huskers 63
Scarlet Knights 7
Cut those bastards down.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
As bad as we have played all season, I'll put on my husker gear cheer on the team. Shake my head when we have bone headed turn over or penalty. In the end they are my team. This is my team for better or worse. Yes we have been on the worse side for some time now.

I too will scream, cuss, and shout at the TV simply because I love my Huskers. Those that choose to do other things aren’t true Husker fans. I haven’t missed a game since the mid 80s (born in 78) and don’t plan to any time soon. Better times lie ahead. When? Who knows... but I know I’ll be watching when the tide finally turns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT