ADVERTISEMENT

Two home games with Memorial rocking and zero commitments...

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
really surprises me. I would have thought we would get at least one or two commitments by now.

A lot of high school kids like all the attention and glamour, but seem to make those decisions well after their visit. Still plenty of time to get those commits.

really surprises me. I would have thought we would get at least one or two commitments by now.
I would think time is of the essence because doesn’t it get harder to get kids to commit when the temp is in the teens and the field is covered in snow?

It doesn’t help losing to a school in a State you are recruiting pretty hard. I’m not saying it will impact any of the Colorado kids specifically, but they might be looking at CU in a better light now. Hopefully they could see we are a program on the rise and want to be a part of that.

It doesn’t help losing to a school in a State you are recruiting pretty hard. I’m not saying it will impact any of the Colorado kids specifically, but they might be looking at CU in a better light now. Hopefully they could see we are a program on the rise and want to be a part of that.
Good point. There are a few highly rated o-lineman we are trying to pull from Colorado the next few years.

NU gave the game away, smart kids will understand that and come if interested, dumb kids may not and we don't want those anyway.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT