ADVERTISEMENT

QB Board

Lance will need to convince someone to give him a 2nd contract to be pension eligible

Are Wentz and he 1st rounders if they go play in the ACC/SEC out of high school? Not so sure

It’s an interesting thought experiment and frankly I lean toward GMs overthinking it (to your earlier point) when fcs guys flash in workouts
I doubt any would have been 1st round picks at an SEC/ACC school. But Wentz did good enough to start for 2 other teams. That's kind of tough to do. Being a career 2nd string is also hard.

I never thought Lance should have gone in the 1st round. He had limited experience. His story was too good to be true and turns out it literally was too good to be true.

I thought it was 3 full seasons to be eligible for the NFL pension?

I doubt any would have been 1st round picks at an SEC/ACC school. But Wentz did good enough to start for 2 other teams. That's kind of tough to do. Being a career 2nd string is also hard.

I never thought Lance should have gone in the 1st round. He had limited experience. His story was too good to be true and turns out it literally was too good to be true.

I thought it was 3 full seasons to be eligible for the NFL pension?
3 full years but your pension increases for every year more up to 10 years. Pension payouts start at age 55 unless you opt for an reduced earlier payout. Players can also contribute to a 401k. It isn’t the gravy train some think.

Reactions: king_kong_
3 full years but your pension increases for every year more up to 10 years. Pension payouts start at age 55 unless you opt for an reduced earlier payout. Players can also contribute to a 401k. It isn’t the gravy train some think.
I think they get free health for life though?

What other industries give you free health insurance for life after you retire?
There’s probably some if they subject you to repeated forceful blows to the head……. Not many other occupations subject you to so much trauma other than contact sports.

There’s probably some if they subject you to repeated forceful blows to the head……. Not many other occupations subject you to so much trauma other than contact sports.
don't teachers get healthcare for life after retirement?

military?

don't teachers get healthcare for life after retirement?

military?

My wife was married to a Harrier pilot for what turned out to be 5 days short of 25 years...which meant, no free healthcare for her after their divorce. We often lol about it....she made it that long, if they had known she surely coulda held out for a few more days...haha. 5 freaking days shy of free healthcare for life after her divorce at the ripe old age of 47....Soooo close.

My wife was married to a Harrier pilot for what turned out to be 5 days short of 25 years...which meant, no free healthcare for her after their divorce. We often lol about it....she made it that long, if they had known she surely coulda held out for a few more days...haha. 5 freaking days shy of free healthcare for life after her divorce at the ripe old age of 47....Soooo close.
OHHH SHIT!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
You just haven’t read all his ridiculous threads then. It won’t be “so be it”. It will be an adolescent Bud Light seltzer-fueled eruption of “Matt Rhule is a coward/liar, his dad is a liar because he’s a preacher, everyone here and everywhere is a liar betrayer because HH isn’t starting.”

He calls it “holding people accountable” but it‘s actually really bizarre and concerning.
That's exactly how that scenario plays out

You just haven’t read all his ridiculous threads then. It won’t be “so be it”. It will be an adolescent Bud Light seltzer-fueled eruption of “Matt Rhule is a coward/liar, his dad is a liar because he’s a preacher, everyone here and everywhere is a liar betrayer because HH isn’t starting.”

He calls it “holding people accountable” but it‘s actually really bizarre and concerning.
he can read.

you cannot

blinded by your extreme feelings toward me. same with the only guy who reacted to this post.

funny

you also left out all the context to my "preacher" posts to start the season. not surprising.

carry on

Wentz was not a bust. All 3 made it to the league. No QBs on our roster will ever sniff the league. Advantage NDSU.
oh, I agree

and NDSU would've beaten us by 50 if we ever played those teams

all 3 of those NDSU QBs combined for 1.75 good seasons in the NFL

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT