ADVERTISEMENT

Pinkel's last home game.

Like Va Tech did for Beamer, I thought that was pretty damn cool when they chanted "Beamer" "Thank You" as we do Husker Power. That was awesome.

When you think about how Pinkel stuck his neck out to side with those spoiled freaking brats, and they couldn't do better to show him some support in his battle? Gawd that University sucks, and the B1G dodged a huge bullet there. They will be a doormat now going forward.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Appears to show mizzouri for what it is right now, spoiled and full of rights without responsibility. Not a fan of him as a coach though he has had some darn good teams, he should have been better honored by the fans and the school and the students than that.

Wish him well in his fight for his health.

Like Va Tech did for Beamer, I thought that was pretty damn cool when they chanted "Beamer" "Thank You" as we do Husker Power. That was awesome.

That was cool. Beamer deserved that. It's a shame he hasn't had his usual success as of late. I've always like that guy.

I was also disappointed to see so many empty seats at Lane Stadium that day. Top of the one end zone looked pretty empty.

That entire student body is tone deaf. They are showing everyone what total dorks they are every chance they get. Every article I have read about them that allows comments is something like 95%-5% against them. They are being really short sighted here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT