ADVERTISEMENT

Party’s over fellas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. You're wrong about that. I donate to the University Foundation on an annual basis. I also pay for season tickets which unfortunately I'm not usually able to use. I actually donated cash to help pay for Pelini's buyout.
Yeah...because people that are big donors tend to get on message boards and yap.

Tell me.....do they listen to your opinion as to who should get hired and fired? Because, unless they do, you're no more important than I am.

Yeah...because people that are big donors tend to get on message boards and yap.

Tell me.....do they listen to your opinion as to who should get hired and fired? Because, unless they do, you're no more important than I am.
Did I say I was a "big donor"? Don't recall saying that. I reserve my larger gifts for things I think REALLY need them like the local Boys and Girls Club and my church. My wife and I give about 30K a year to various charities. How about you chump?

Did I say I was a "big donor"? Don't recall saying that. I reserve my larger gifts for things I think REALLY need them like the local Boys and Girls Club and my church. My wife and I give about 30K a year to various charities. How about you chump?
So now we have someone on a message board essentially bragging about their income. How special.

And you have no idea how much my wife and I earn. Might be more than you, might not be.....but I'm secure in myself to not have to run off at the keyboard to a stranger about it just because that stranger types things that I don't like...which seems to be the case with you.

So you're not a big donor. So, again, no real investment.

Lots of people have season tickets, and I bet they don't brag about how they have skin in the program. You made the choice to buy them, so quit acting like your something special....because you're not.

I'm done with this discussion. Last word is yours if you feel the need....and I'm betting you will.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
So now we have someone on a message board essentially bragging about their income. How special.

And you have no idea how much my wife and I earn. Might be more than you, might not be.....but I'm secure in myself to not have to run off at the keyboard to a stranger about it just because that stranger types things that I don't like...which seems to be the case with you.

Lots of people have season tickets, and I bet they don't brag about how they have skin in the program. You made the choice to buy them, so quit acting like your something special....because you're not.

I'm done with this discussion. Last word is yours if you feel the need....and I'm betting you will.
giphy.gif

I not once said I was a big donor but anybody that donates in any form has an "investment" in the program. Hell anybody who "invests" emotion or time in rooting for the program "has an investment". I didn't comment about how much you make. You were the one who made the smart ass comment about "big donors" posting on the free board. The cool thing about this board is we get all kinds of folks from all over the country in various stages of life. Generally we can peacefully discuss Husker athletics until somebody wants to start a pissing match. It would seem that you're often in the middle of those pissing matches.

Gave this post a thumbs up, starting to feel bad for you.

Clearly a troll. Absolutely avoiding your posting history. Now bailing on this thread. Don’t want to have to answer the question as to why you haven’t posted a single supportive, positive post about anything nebraska football.

Not gonna let it go. You are a troll through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT