ADVERTISEMENT

Party’s over fellas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking , of Wisconsin’s recruiting class I’m surprised they don’t have a RB in the class yet. I’d expect Taylor to go pro. They will have a few pretty good backs, but missing the bell cow as of now (unless they’re counting on that Kenyatta Watson or whatever his name is to be the guy)
Morrison has had an offer from them. It's not for lacking of trying to get a RB. They'll find somebody. They always do.

136485173_crop_north.jpg

Travis Lewis approves this commitment.
ouch. this one I remember and it still trips my trigger.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Maybe this poor guy doesn’t realize we have been trouncing Wisky for at least the last fifteen years in recruiting rankings and this year will be no different.
Maybe he realized that Wisconsin has been trouncing Nebraska on the field...where it actually matters....for the better part of the last 8 years.

I didn’t think Frost was a douche when he coached at Oregon or UCF, so I don’t know why I’d think he’s a douche if he coached at Wisconsin. I think Chryst comes off as a douchebag. Glad you’re here to defend him though.
But if he'd never played at Nebraska.....?

Officially Wisconsin....ugh. Apparently there is backstory of a phone call that took place between Frost and Johnson that we will probably never know the full truth about.

He was a silent commit tho....apparently couldn't make up his mind last few days. Staff did what they had to do

Last edited:
Officially Wisconsin....ugh. Apparently there is backstory of a phone call that took place between Frost and Johnson that we will probably never know the full truth about....
Yep. What spin will be put on it? Sunshine pumpers will say that he was stringing the coaches along. Doom and gloomers will say Frost wet the bed.

Either way, he went elsewhere.

I’m more of the meh crowd myself... would have been nice to get, but we didn’t, nothing more to see there... we have a great class coming together and I just don’t think one player will make or break this class....

Reactions: TheBeav815
Yep. What spin will be put on it? Sunshine pumpers will say that he was stringing the coaches along. Doom and gloomers will say Frost wet the bed.

Either way, he went elsewhere.

I wanted him but I'm happy regardless....we want guys that 100 percent want to be at Nebraska. We got a good haul considering our record. They tried hard for basically a year, and he was a silent commit....what more can we ask for?

We just gotta win some games against teams like Wisc, put guys in position to be all conference, get drafted and I think we will when these recruiting battles before they are fought.

I think it's gonna happen too....

Reactions: timnsun
I've always though both were a pretty big reach. Would be nice but we aren't going to win them all. I think we might still hold on for a 20ish finish.

francois just left the gym again. i can't believe i'm watching this.

So....because I said something that is true about Wisconsin trouncing our team the last 8 years, it means I post on the Iowa board?

Quite the leap in logic.
You seem to take a lot of sarcastic shots at our coaching staff for someone who portends to be a Husker fan.

Reactions: headcard
So....because I said something that is true about Wisconsin trouncing our team the last 8 years, it means I post on the Iowa board?

Quite the leap in logic.
We out gained them,ummm want to reword that?Show me another time where we out gained them, then lets talk.
You dont trounce a team that out gains you.

Quite the leap in logic.
I know the others in this thread haven’t said it, but consider your posting history... hence, Iowa troll.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I know the others in this thread haven’t said it, but consider your posting history... hence, Iowa troll.
And what history is that? I hope you have something better than "I (timinsun) don't like his posts, so he's an Iowa troll", because that's pretty weak.

And what history is that? I hope you have something better than "I (timinsun) don't like his posts, so he's an Iowa troll", because that's pretty weak.
Not gonna waste my time looking around... your posts are generally negative towards the coaches and husker football. Maybe you are just a pessimist. If so, apologies. If not, the most likely answer is troll.

Convince me otherwise.

We out gained them,ummm want to reword that?Show me another time where we out gained them, then lets talk.
You dont trounce a team that out gains you.
"“You know how I feel about stats. Stats are for losers. Final scores are for winners.”-- Bill Belichick

And I don't even like him, Brady, or the Pats....but can you argue?

But, since you're into stats....in 9 games since Nebraska joined the B1G, average score between Wisconsin and Nebraska:

Wisconsin- 40.6
Nebraska- 22.4

Not exactly close...and no, I don't care who out gains who.

I understand that none of us like Wisconsin, but we need to cut the crap.

Not gonna waste my time looking around... your posts are generally negative towards the coaches and husker football. Maybe you are just a pessimist. If so, apologies. If not, the most likely answer is troll.

Convince me otherwise.
Not going to convince you of anything. You made the accusation, therefore, it's on you to prove it.

It would be like if I said "Timnsun loves sheep", and telling you to prove to me that you don't.

Not going to convince you of anything. You made the accusation, therefore, it's on you to prove it.

It would be like if I said "Timnsun loves sheep", and telling you to prove to me that you don't.
Fair enough. But for the record, other posters have provided evidence to support that they are indeed, husker fans. If I have time I’ll dig up the offending posts. Then you can defend them. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT