ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, women's competition...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
i was browsing the internet, and came across some women "competitors" (sports teams), and i thought to myself..

is it the least attractive thing in the world to watch women compete?

whether it be sports or fights, i can't think of many bigger turnoffs...

additionally, it seems like the type of women that are in sports/fights are uggos anyway. so i guess it makes sense why i would immediately be repulsed by them.

am i alone in this? or do some of you fellas enjoy a brawny broad?

Once you have daughters and watch them compete - it will change the mindset.

Speaking of women’s competition. Listen to Riley Gaines on Rogan. It will piss you off what she had to go through after working her butt off.

my daughter played sports. i even coached her teams.

• Wow
Reactions: scarletred
Coached both boys and girls both are great, just different. The commonality is that those that are most athletically gifted are usually the most likely to excel in either the food service or retail
Industry once their hand holding apparatus is removed….

Reactions: Jaemekon
I don’t mind women competing in general. But yes, I’m totally grossed out by manly women regardless of what they are doing. You can gussy up a she-beast all you want but they’re still totally repulsive in the end.

Once you have daughters and watch them compete - it will change the mindset.

Speaking of women’s competition. Listen to Riley Gaines on Rogan. It will piss you off what she had to go through after working her butt off.
Spot on. My daughter became a black belt in taekwondo (2nd) & hapkido. As she continued to develop, train, & competed in tournaments, she often had to figgt against males. She enjoyed it & it was great to watch her hold her own. It helped her confidence tremendously & make me feel much better when she left for college.

my daughter played sports. i even coached her teams.
Same. Volunteering to coach my daughter's Y ball softball teams was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life - other than those summers went by way too fast.

Getting to know those kids more personally was special beyond description. All these decades later many of them still keep in touch thru FB and still call me "coach" when I run into them.

Those kids certainly deserved a more knowledgeable coach than I was but mostly they needed an adult who was there every week for them.

As far as women sports in general, I love watching Husker women's teams but I don't follow much of any other women's sports. Ok - maybe women's figure skating.

Of my 5 daughters 3 were involved in sports. One in track (sprints) and the other two in soccer. Two of my 3 boys played football.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I’ve hated coaching high school girls sports because “most” and I mean most are whiny and complain , but the few that weren’t were awesome competitors who were tough and would run through a paper wall for ya were fun to coach. I assume most women at the D 1 level have this characteristic.

G
i was browsing the internet, and came across some women "competitors" (sports teams), and i thought to myself..

additionally, it seems like the type of women that are in sports/fights are uggos anyway. so i guess it makes sense why i would immediately be repulsed by them.

good thing for you is that those women are repulsed by scrawny dudes like you 😆

Today I'm watching my first NCAAW hoops game this year, I'd hate to ref a women's game....they fall down A LOT!

Women play so far below the rim that it is difficult to officiate. How do you call a foul when everyone just stands there? No one has a vertical jump. It is also why it is hard to watch women’s BB - even at NCAA level. Anyone with any jumping ability plays VB.

Spot on. My daughter became a black belt in taekwondo (2nd) & hapkido. As she continued to develop, train, & competed in tournaments, she often had to figgt against males. She enjoyed it & it was great to watch her hold her own. It helped her confidence tremendously & make me feel much better when she left for college.
Ditto. At the time my daughter was a high red belt, and I always entered her against males.
She sent them crying to their mama's, and I loved it.
Agree, so much less concern when they go to college.

Jae, you've never seen Paige Van Zant or Gina Carano (friend) of the UFC days. Paige is fvcking gorgeous and Gina is probably just as sweet a ride as you'd ever want to have.

I totally get the "I coached my daughter and loved it" mindset but that is super different because it is your daughter and her friends. It is going to be special.

I watched my daughter compete this weekend in D1 softball vs Tennessee and Ohio State. It was awesome and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Watching women participate in sports is fantastic. And many of them do not get the credit they deserve for the mental and physical prowess that they possess.

I watched my daughter compete this weekend in D1 softball vs Tennessee and Ohio State. It was awesome and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Watching women participate in sports is fantastic. And many of them do not get the credit they deserve for the mental and physical prowess that they possess.
Some women get credit…

240126171843-02-lia-thomas-file-012222.jpg

Ditto. At the time my daughter was a high red belt, and I always entered her against males.
She sent them crying to their mama's, and I loved it.
Agree, so much less concern when they go to college.

Jae, you've never seen Paige Van Zant or Gina Carano (friend) of the UFC days. Paige is fvcking gorgeous and Gina is probably just as sweet a ride as you'd ever want to have.

i can't get past the women fighting aspect. nothing (most things) is a bigger turnoff for me than a woman that fights (or just women fighting in general).

i know who you're talking about.

Women play so far below the rim that it is difficult to officiate. How do you call a foul when everyone just stands there? No one has a vertical jump. It is also why it is hard to watch women’s BB - even at NCAA level. Anyone with any jumping ability plays VB.
Those 6'4" and 6'5" women post players remind me of Nick Pino of KState, probably late 60's or early 70's. 7' er who couldn't dunk.

i can't get past the women fighting aspect. nothing (most things) is a bigger turnoff for me than a woman that fights (or just women fighting in general).

i know who you're talking about.
Jae, I don't know you, but in a fight, I'll take Nunez, Grasso, or Schvchenko anyday sir. Those women can throw down, or choke you out. I would have always loved a "good" UFC woman to be on the set of Springer when the women wanted to fight. LOL

• Love

Favorite women’s sport to watch is the gymnastics where the have a ball slightly smaller than a volleyball. The gymnastics alone is hard enough but then throwing that ball around and always being in the right place to catch it is impressive. Also like pairs ice skating. Ice skating alone is hard enough but then add in all the spins lifts and throws and that is some talented athletes.

• Love

This stuff is always funny in a sad way to read. Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can comment? Or maybe your fat skanky wife or ugly daughter. There are a lot of odd looking dudes playing sports, aren't there? Where is your post about them? If you post about how ugly some woman is playing sports, be a man and post a picture of you, your fat wife/girlfriend or boyfriend, and weird-looking kids so all the world can comment. Quid pro quo.

This stuff is always funny in a sad way to read. Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can comment? Or maybe your fat skanky wife or ugly daughter. There are a lot of odd looking dudes playing sports, aren't there? Where is your post about them? If you post about how ugly some woman is playing sports, be a man and post a picture of you, your fat wife/girlfriend or boyfriend, and weird-looking kids so all the world can comment. Quid pro quo.

bro, my picture is my avatar...

comment away.

• Love
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Louis married a brawny sports broad haha. He just hopes she got all her lesbian desires out of her system, but he still gets insecure about her girl’s nights out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT