ADVERTISEMENT

Party’s over fellas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
0KX4OY.gif

I kind of took that to be the case when we landed Greene. Both listed as OLB and I know the May end up at different spots when they get to campus but that’s my take. Our coaches are doing a good job reading these kids IMO

Reactions: TheBeav815
I kind of took that to be the case when we landed Greene. Both listed as OLB and I know the May end up at different spots when they get to campus but that’s my take. Our coaches are doing a good job reading these kids IMO
I guarantee you we’d have taken both of them.

Reactions: headcard
If he ends up there that sucks for us as he is a talented player.

Have to have guys who want to be at Nebraska and play for Nebraska. If his heart isn’t their he won’t end up staying or playing as well anyway. Get guys that want it.

That said let’s see where he ends up before we waive goodbye.

If he ends up there that sucks for us as he is a talented player.

Have to have guys who want to be at Nebraska and play for Nebraska. If his heart isn’t their he won’t end up staying or playing as well anyway. Get guys that want it.

That said let’s see where he ends up before we waive goodbye.

We’ve been preaching this rhetoric for 20 years. At some point we need to start landing these kids if we want to turn the corner.

Reactions: ssmill777
We’ve been preaching this rhetoric for 20 years. At some point we need to start landing these kids if we want to turn the corner.

and we will land and have landed several. Just need to keep finding the top talent the team can get. I think the talent upgrades are coming.

Reactions: Merlin_
It’s definitely turned some. 67 Wisconsin 33 Huskers. I wonder the heck happens to make a few of these guys change there minds suddenly when it was dam near 100% Huskers a few minutes ago?

Speaking of Wisconsin’s recruiting class, I’m surprised they don’t have a RB in the class yet. I’d expect Taylor to go pro. They will have a few pretty good backs, but missing the bell cow as of now (unless they’re counting on that Kenyatta Watson or whatever his name is to be the guy)

Hey at least we still got KeShawn Greene. It’s not like we are missing out that bad. Kaden Johnson would have been nice but KeShawn Greene is a great one too.

Well, if this all comes true, do we get to have some phase 2 recruiting drama for February signing day or will all scholarships be filled? In other words, does the staff target others now?

We should find out if Hyppolite is signing with Maryland tomorrow. If not, he may be a guy. I thought he was supposed to visit recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT