ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Don't feel bad fellas, even TB12 gets cheated on.

Oh my gawd you nailed it. They ALL say their ex was a huge alcoholic. The 1st story I shared, she told me he was total drunk and doing blow with his friends. Funny thing is she ended up cheating on me (so I dumped the lying whore) so I’m pretty sure she was the one cheating on her ex. Not to mention every piece of circumstantial evidence suggested that she was full shit and the cheater. Always left her phone sitting face down, religiously. Always having weird reasons for why she would not answer a call or text till the next day. Zero friends from before the divorce. All the signs were there, but she thought because she was hot/attractive she could just call the shots and her man would just accept it. Sorry, I ain’t the one bitch.
I was banging this hot twice divorced girl.

Of course both of her ex's were HUGE drunks...but all she ever wanted to do was party, carried vodka in her purse, all we did was drink and bang...this went on for a year, she was banging other dudes I am sure. I was banging others too (not dudes)...I think we saw each other "during the day" 3 times in a year. It was always just her coming over at night, it was great. Then she just ghosted me one day, I did not mind, she ended up marrying one of the other guys she was banging.

She was always drinking and popping pills, always.

The % of girls that are the perfect wife and just get soooo unlucky with these rat bastard cheating abusive drinks...it is just unreal! Haha

Of course both of her ex's were HUGE drunks...but all she ever wanted to do was party, carried vodka in her purse, all we did was drink and bang...this went on for a year, she was banging other dudes I am sure. I was banging others too (not dudes)...I think we saw each other "during the day" 3 times in a year. It was always just her coming over at night, it was great. Then she just ghosted me one day, I did not mind, she ended up marrying one of the other guys she was banging.

The % of girls that are the perfect wife and just get soooo unlucky with these rat bastard cheating abusive drinks...it is just unreal! Haha

Here’s another good one. My buddy, who is total alcoholic, functional, goes to work and makes good money, but drinks till he passes out 8 days a week. He was an alcoholic when he met his ex wife, he was an alcoholic when she agreed to marry him, he was an alcoholic when they got married and continued to be an alcoholic throughout the 8-10 years they were together. She never once said he was or called him an alcoholic the whole time they were together, she made every excuse for him would just say “Mike likes to have a few beers” and she liked to have a few beers and was a boarder line alcoholic herself. But never once would she ever call Mike an alcoholic until they got divorced. Now he’s a pos loser alcoholic.

Here’s another good one. My buddy, who is total alcoholic, functional, goes to work and makes good money, but drinks till he passes out 8 days a week. He was an alcoholic when he met his ex wife, he was an alcoholic when she agreed to marry him, he was an alcoholic when they got married and continued to be an alcoholic throughout the 8-10 years they were together. She never once said he was or called him an alcoholic the whole time they were together, she made every excuse for him would just say “Mike likes to have a few beers” and she liked to have a few beers and was a boarder line alcoholic herself. But never once would she ever call Mike an alcoholic until they got divorced. Now he’s a pos loser alcoholic.
My brother is going through this right now!

Also, I am 100% convinced that the term "functioning alcoholic" was created by an angry divorced woman that was PISSED that her ex liked to drink AND liked to work 40+ hours a week AND liked to make good money and pay his bills and save money and have good credit and take care of things...

It is just sooooo much easier when those beers RUIN his life and it is totally obvious to everyone on the outside.

I kinda want to get a beer with you...I sort of think we have had drinks and probably know each other! haha

Reactions: V-Doub
My brother is going through this right now!

Also, I am 100% convinced that the term "functioning alcoholic" was created by an angry divorced woman that was PISSED that her ex liked to drink AND liked to work 40+ hours a week AND liked to make good money and pay his bills and save money and have good credit and take care of things...

It is just sooooo much easier when those beers RUIN his life and it is totally obvious to everyone on the outside.

Yup, and my buddy left her sorry ass. So she’s bitter, she never wanted anyone to think or acknowledge his alcoholicism and enabled it for 15+ years. Now that they’re divorced he’s a total pos alcoholic. Best decision he ever made, thank god they didn’t have kids…

Reactions: huskerfan66
I kinda want to get a beer with you...I sort of think we have had drinks and probably know each other! haha

Got season tickets and I’m downtown almost every Saturday in the fall. Be more than happy get a beer, talk some ball and share stories of all the devious sluts that have come and gone throughout the years. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
Yup, and my buddy left her sorry ass. So she’s bitter, she never wanted anyone to think or acknowledge his alcoholicism and enabled it for 15+ years. Now that they’re divorced he’s a total pos alcoholic. Best decision he ever made, thank god they didn’t have kids…
I had that issue too.

Then of course they love telling everyone how the guy is a POS and "DRINKS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT"

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

I wonder what she looks like now.

I did some extensive on-line “dating” in my 30’s and I’m telling you every last one wants to tell you how awful their ex was and how they’re just a poor victim of bad luck with men. Then as you get to know them you realize 4 out 5 are completely full of shit and they were in fact the A #1 reason their marriage failed.

Met one who actually dated for almost two years. She told me she caught her ex husband cheating on her and when she threatened him with divorce he punched her and broke her nose. Well, the 1st clue was she had literally zero friends left from before the divorce. She literally retained zero friends or acquaintances from before the divorce. Then I ended up meeting one of her ex’s friends and he tells me that he caught her cheating on him and she told him if he filed for divorce she would say he was cheating on her, take their 2 year old twins and half of everything. Then apparently when he told he has the phone records won’t support her lies she attacked him like a psychopath, and in the process of him fighting her off and attempting to call the cops on her he broke her nose. Now I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but it’s a prime example of how women never claim any fault in failed marriage and often times twist the truth, or flat out lie to avoid any consequences for their actions.

Another one was about the most honest divorcee’ I ever tangled with. (loved to fvck too 😀) She simply blind sided her ex husband. Now she didn’t really view it as an awful thing to do, she viewed at as she wasn’t in love any more and it’s not fair for her remain in a marriage with someone she no longer loved. They had 3 kids together and she just dropped it on him one day after work. Told him she didn’t love him anymore and wanted a divorce. All with a lack of self awareness that this isn’t just about her. (they were a family of 5 after all) If a man did that to his wife and mother of 3 he would be viewed as an evil piece of shit father and person. Woman does it… well that’s different. She wasn’t in love anymore.
My ex-wife is on to her 4th marriage. Just plain ole bad luck I guess. 🙄

When we were married she told me about her ex. I was 2nd of 4 so the writing wasn't on the wall as thick. She mentioned cheating on him when they were engaged, and after they were divorced she got back with her old HS boyfriend. She then cheated on him because he was depressed.

My work superior was married with 2 kids and she cheated on him with a black guy from England. He was a pastor at the time. Wrecked him good.

Divorce is like a new rite of passage these days.

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and BTF69
My ex-wife is on to her 4th marriage. Just plain ole bad luck I guess. 🙄

When we were married she told me about her ex. I was 2nd of 4 so the writing wasn't on the wall as thick. She mentioned cheating on him when they were engaged, and after they were divorced she got back with her old HS boyfriend. She then cheated on him because he was depressed.

My work superior was married with 2 kids and she cheated on him with a black guy from England. He was a pastor at the time. Wrecked him good.

Divorce is like a new rite of passage these days.
So when did you KNOW your marriage was going to end in divorce and then once you knew...how long until you filed/told her...

I feel like there is always a long waiting period. My brother waited about 7 years.

So when did you KNOW your marriage was going to end in divorce and then once you knew...how long until you filed/told her...

I feel like there is always a long waiting period. My brother waited about 7 years.
Well, my thinking early on was that it ended because she got depressed from overworking, going off birth control pills and her relationships only ever last about 2 years.

Her third husband knocked her up but she took the kid. Luckily I didn't have any kids with her.

On the good side, I fvcked her when she was 25. How I wish to be the first one when she was 20..

198686499_149408660579856_5141884527338021409_n.jpg

I did some extensive on-line “dating” in my 30’s and I’m telling you every last one wants to tell you how awful their ex was and how they’re just a poor victim of bad luck with men. Then as you get to know them you realize 4 out 5 are completely full of shit and they were in fact the A #1 reason their marriage failed.

Met one who actually dated for almost two years. She told me she caught her ex husband cheating on her and when she threatened him with divorce he punched her and broke her nose. Well, the 1st clue was she had literally zero friends left from before the divorce. She literally retained zero friends or acquaintances from before the divorce. Then I ended up meeting one of her ex’s friends and he tells me that he caught her cheating on him and she told him if he filed for divorce she would say he was cheating on her, take their 2 year old twins and half of everything. Then apparently when he told he has the phone records won’t support her lies she attacked him like a psychopath, and in the process of him fighting her off and attempting to call the cops on her he broke her nose. Now I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but it’s a prime example of how women never claim any fault in failed marriage and often times twist the truth, or flat out lie to avoid any consequences for their actions.

Another one was about the most honest divorcee’ I ever tangled with. (loved to fvck too 😀) She simply blind sided her ex husband. Now she didn’t really view it as an awful thing to do, she viewed at as she wasn’t in love any more and it’s not fair for her remain in a marriage with someone she no longer loved. They had 3 kids together and she just dropped it on him one day after work. Told him she didn’t love him anymore and wanted a divorce. All with a lack of self awareness that this isn’t just about her. (they were a family of 5 after all) If a man did that to his wife and mother of 3 he would be viewed as an evil piece of shit father and person. Woman does it… well that’s different. She wasn’t in love anymore.
I'd say that's about the only positive thing that has come out of online dating is it exposed how truly awful women can be.

• Haha
I'd say that's about the only positive thing that has come out of online dating is it exposed how truly awful women can be.
Bro, I did online dating and luckily I am well over 6 feet tall, because I matched a lot. But good lord, I know guys are shallow but at least we admit it! ha

Bro, I did online dating and luckily I am well over 6 feet tall, because I matched a lot. But good lord, I know guys are shallow but at least we admit it! ha
shallow but also much more accommodating
I look forward to watching the dating scene and society in coming years. A lot of women going to get a reality check

• Love
Reactions: V-Doub and BTF69
Well it also got me laid a bunch in my 30s, so there’s that, but yeah…😒
Yeah, I think out of the girls I matched with on Tinder (when it was AWESOME) and then later Bumble...I probably met 4-5 of them out for drinks.

I think I ****ed all but one...that one could clearly sniff me out as a POS, but that is okay.

It was always the same move

"Hey, why don't we get drinks friday after work"

They accept, then they tell you they are not sure, then they end up meeting you out. One drink leads to 2 or 3 and then some lame "bet" while playing pool or something...which of course leads to another bet and then hanging out until 10pm and then ****ing.

Of course, she "never did that before"

• Haha
shallow but also much more accommodating
I look forward to watching the dating scene and society in coming years. A lot of women going to get a reality check
Well, I haven't been in the dating scene in 50 years, (still married after 47 years), never know when my wife is gonna throw my ass out, so tell me more. LOL

Yeah, I think out of the girls I matched with on Tinder (when it was AWESOME) and then later Bumble...I probably met 4-5 of them out for drinks.

I think I ****ed all but one...that one could clearly sniff me out as a POS, but that is okay.

They accept, then they tell you they are not sure, then they end up meeting you out. One drink leads to 2 or 3 and then some lame "bet" while playing pool or something...which of course leads to another bet and then hanging out until 10pm and then ****ing.

“I’ve never really done this before and I just don’t want you to judge me.” 😆😂

And they all say… “I don’t care how much money you make blah blah blah…” 🤣

• Haha

I picture you as the guy in those commercials who is enjoying fun night life with smoke shows, golfing with his buddies and then sailing with his dog - only to say at the end of the commercial that herpes doesn’t slow him down. 😁

What about, "I haven't had sex in a year, and I might get preggo?"

Well, I haven't been in the dating scene in 50 years, (still married after 47 years), never know when my wife is gonna throw my ass out, so tell me more. LOL
there is going to be big discount aisle so concubines are coming back

Well, my thinking early on was that it ended because she got depressed from overworking, going off birth control pills and her relationships only ever last about 2 years.

Her third husband knocked her up but she took the kid. Luckily I didn't have any kids with her.

On the good side, I fvcked her when she was 25. How I wish to be the first one when she was 20..

198686499_149408660579856_5141884527338021409_n.jpg
Ummm … I think I was #3.

• Love
there is going to be big discount aisle so concubines are coming back
I'm not much of a bargain shopper.

A buddy of mine had the success system that never failed. When he took a woman out for drinks, every time the waitress brought drinks, he just gave her a $ 20..00 and told her to keep the change. After a night of drinking, he said his "close rate" was about 25% with his date, and about 75% with waitress. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Streamer15
I picture you as the guy in those commercials who is enjoying fun night life with smoke shows, golfing with his buddies and then sailing with his dog - only to say at the end of the commercial that herpes doesn’t slow him down. 😁
I do have herpes! No outbreak in a while though...but Oh yeah, I got them! I call them "love sores"

When I was young...it was meet at my house on Husker game day, drink a quick beer, 8-12 of us head to Lincoln, drinking on the way down, partying all day, meeting girls, having a blast.

Boating over in Fremont and Westshores (not my places), 4th of July parties, oh Creighton games, I used to get free tickets and Lexus club passes...that was easy sex.

They ALWAYS mention how they don't care about money...while telling you how broke they are!

• Haha
Also, again, if you are getting married because you believe it is a sacrament I think that is amazing and I am 100% for sure and have been in many weddings that were amazing (and I had a ton of fun, wink)

But if you are just getting married to have some piece of paper, don't do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT