ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Don't feel bad fellas, even TB12 gets cheated on.

If you were him...why would you want to even THINK about marriage.

Gronk does it right, enjoy your life, party when you want, chill out when you want, you don't have to check in or answer to anyone.

Imagine being worth all that cash (I know she is more loaded than he is) and being like "Hey, so the guys want to play golf this weekend, is that okay?"

Gronk does it right, enjoy your life, party when you want, chill out when you want, you don't have to check in or answer to anyone.

Imagine being worth all that cash (I know she is more loaded than he is) and being like "Hey, so the guys want to play golf this weekend, is that okay?"
I'm happily married, but yeah. I'd totally want that life.

Reactions: 1Ramsker3

I'm happily married, but yeah. I'd totally want that life.
Right?

It is like the dream come true.

It is like dudes that form a band...you are not forming the band hoping you DON'T make it big and DON'T get to party and DON'T get to meet hot girls.

You are happily married and want it, imagine what it is like for the unhappy dudes!

She is clearly attractive and probably hotter than any of us have ever simped over...but I never really got why she was this "super model"

people in the military have a divorce rate of around 4%.
navy seals have a divorce rate of 90%+

why? seals are different people with different ambitions. tom brady was the navy seal of the nfl

She was but kids plus normal aging has made her look like a woman in her 40's. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to go at it on the floor lol.
220px-Morticia_film.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
Perhaps there is a reaaon he is so low key about it?? Like, oh I don't know....maybe , he? Nah....not Brady.

Speaking of pussy whipped bitches.

Good lord dude.....what world do you live in? ...and i'm laughing as I type, I ain't picking a fight I swear...but your views on women and marriage are deplorable.
Why? What was deplorable?

We know that about half of marriages end in divorce, right?

So we can assume that another 10% of people that stay married are not "happily" married but they just stay married.

So saying marriage is not great is not really deplorable, right?

And my views on women? I love them. I just think they often times end up ruining the lives of men, usually only when marriage is involved. Statistically speaking.

If you are getting married because you love the sacrament, that is amazing, I am all for it.

If you are getting married for any other reason, it really doesn't make sense, again just speaking statistically.

A lot of it is also just in fun.

The GOAT with 7 SB rings who is a good-looking guy with tons of cash and still isn't good enough for some women. :rolleyes:
I remember how much shit he got and how it was all his fault and that he didn't give a **** about his family when he was just a few months away from retirement. It's always the man that takes the blame, never women who are accountable for their actions.

Last edited:
I remember how much shit he got and how it was all his fault and that he didn't give a **** about his family when he was just a few months away from retirement. It's alway the man that takes the blame, never women who are accountable for their actions.
Watch out! The Alan Alda crowd will jump you! Ha

One of the most entertaining things is meeting divorced girls who will tell you all about how their hubby...my god...it is like they have all the same "set list" of what he did wrong.

So we can assume that another 10% of people that stay married are not "happily" married but they just stay married.

And my views on women? I love them. I just think they often times end up ruining the lives of men, usually only when marriage is involved. Statistically speaking.

If you are getting married because you love the sacrament, that is amazing, I am all for it.

If you are getting married for any other reason, it really doesn't make sense, again just speaking statistically.

I'm not saying you're wrong on any of this. Marriage works for me but it's not easy and not for everyone. That said, you bring up your negative take on marriage in a lot of threads. I'm not remotely upset about it and think you are a funny poster. It's just a little strange. Triple option thread? You: any option is good as long as it's not marriage.
Now pardon me while I dust off a thread about CC possibly being a dude.

Watch out! The Alan Alda crowd will jump you! Ha

One of the most entertaining things is meeting divorced girls who will tell you all about how their hubby...my god...it is like they have all the same "set list" of what he did wrong.

I did some extensive on-line “dating” in my 30’s and I’m telling you every last one wants to tell you how awful their ex was and how they’re just a poor victim of bad luck with men. Then as you get to know them you realize 4 out 5 are completely full of shit and they were in fact the A #1 reason their marriage failed.

Met one who actually dated for almost two years. She told me she caught her ex husband cheating on her and when she threatened him with divorce he punched her and broke her nose. Well, the 1st clue was she had literally zero friends left from before the divorce. She literally retained zero friends or acquaintances from before the divorce. Then I ended up meeting one of her ex’s friends and he tells me that he caught her cheating on him and she told him if he filed for divorce she would say he was cheating on her, take their 2 year old twins and half of everything. Then apparently when he told he has the phone records won’t support her lies she attacked him like a psychopath, and in the process of him fighting her off and attempting to call the cops on her he broke her nose. Now I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but it’s a prime example of how women never claim any fault in failed marriage and often times twist the truth, or flat out lie to avoid any consequences for their actions.

Another one was about the most honest divorcee’ I ever tangled with. (loved to fvck too 😀) She simply blind sided her ex husband. Now she didn’t really view it as an awful thing to do, she viewed at as she wasn’t in love any more and it’s not fair for her remain in a marriage with someone she no longer loved. They had 3 kids together and she just dropped it on him one day after work. Told him she didn’t love him anymore and wanted a divorce. All with a lack of self awareness that this isn’t just about her. (they were a family of 5 after all) If a man did that to his wife and mother of 3 he would be viewed as an evil piece of shit father and person. Woman does it… well that’s different. She wasn’t in love anymore.

I did some extensive on-line “dating” in my 30’s and I’m telling you every last one wants to tell you how awful their ex was and how they’re just a poor victim of bad luck with men. Then as you get to know them you realize 4 out 5 are completely full of shit and they were in fact the A #1 reason their marriage failed.

Met one who actually dated for almost two years. She told me she caught her ex husband cheating on her and when she threatened him with divorce he punched her and broke her nose. Well, the 1st clue was she had literally zero friends left from before the divorce. She literally retained zero friends or acquaintances from before the divorce. Then I ended up meeting one of her ex’s friends and he tells me that he caught her cheating on him and she told him if he filed for divorce she would say he was cheating on her, take their 2 year old twins and half of everything. Then apparently when he told he has the phone records won’t support her lies she attacked him like a psychopath, and in the process of him fighting her off and attempting to call the cops on her he broke her nose. Now I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between, but it’s a prime example of how women never claim any fault in failed marriage and often times twist the truth, or flat out lie to avoid any consequences for their actions.

Another one was about the most honest divorcee’ I ever tangled with. (loved to fvck too 😀) She simply blind sided her ex husband. Now she didn’t really view it as an awful thing to do, she viewed at as she wasn’t in love any more and it’s not fair for her remain in a marriage with someone she no longer loved. They had 3 kids together and she just dropped it on him one day after work. Told him she didn’t love him anymore and wanted a divorce. All with a lack of self awareness that this isn’t just about her. (they were a family of 5 after all) If a man did that to his wife and mother of 3 he would be viewed as an evil piece of shit father and person. Woman does it… well that’s different. She wasn’t in love anymore.
I have heard ALL of this before! Dead accurate!

The other classic one...EVERY Ex-Hubby is a HUGE alcoholic. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Now, remember, the wife drinking a bottle of wine and downing 3 xanax every single night is totally okay. But if the hubby has beers on a week night, my god, time to fire up the old Temperance movement again.

Also, the amount of ex-hubbies out there that do coke and "probably other hard drugs" is apparently 100%.

And any girls that leaves her husband has been planning it out for probably a year if not more.

Oh and the cheating, my god, girls LOVE the flirty cheating at the office and stuff like that, things that the man would be crucified for.

Did you know the other half end with death?

I have heard ALL of this before! Dead accurate!

The other classic one...EVERY Ex-Hubby is a HUGE alcoholic. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Now, remember, the wife drinking a bottle of wine and downing 3 xanax every single night is totally okay. But if the hubby has beers on a week night, my god, time to fire up the old Temperance movement again.

Also, the amount of ex-hubbies out there that do coke and "probably other hard drugs" is apparently 100%.

And any girls that leaves her husband has been planning it out for probably a year if not more.

Oh and the cheating, my god, girls LOVE the flirty cheating at the office and stuff like that, things that the man would be crucified for.

Oh my gawd you nailed it. They ALL say their ex was a huge alcoholic. The 1st story I shared, she told me he was total drunk and doing blow with his friends. Funny thing is she ended up cheating on me (so I dumped the lying whore) so I’m pretty sure she was the one cheating on her ex. Not to mention every piece of circumstantial evidence suggested that she was full shit and the cheater. Always left her phone sitting face down, religiously. Always having weird reasons for why she would not answer a call or text till the next day. Zero friends from before the divorce. All the signs were there, but she thought because she was hot/attractive she could just call the shots and her man would just accept it. Sorry, I ain’t the one bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT