ADVERTISEMENT

Party’s over fellas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska always has better classes than Wiscy. We need to coach them up better.

Ding ding, give this man a CEEgar.......he gets it! Along with Iowa and everyone else in the west also....been saying this for years now. Hopefully NEXT year and from now on it's different. Damn I hate the off season lol

Y’all act like crystal balls are the end all be all... they are seriously just predictions by a bunch of guys that are typically wrong... the only one I put any stock into is Wiltfongs as he is right more times than not... but even then he is still wrong sometimes... the party isn’t over until the kid signs, and if he signs else where then good luck to him, I won’t say I didn’t want him to be N cuz obviously he would be a great addition but with that said the class as is is a solid LBr class

Good luck kid, where ever you end up. Just judging from reading you guys post about him he must have been a stud

Reality check..we STILL will have 2 HS ALL Americans LB in this class and a 4 star juco lb, regardless of Kaden. Don’t forget the committed 6’5 olb that ran a 4.59 at a Nike camp, high ceiling player. We also got 1 HS all American lb last yr. let that sink in!

It’s definitely turned some. 67 Wisconsin 33 Huskers. I wonder the heck happens to make a few of these guys change there minds suddenly when it was dam near 100% Huskers a few minutes ago?
It's these kind of situations that make me wonder what under the table benefits are happening, not that Wisc. needs to do that. Was thinking of JJB situation where he was definitely coming and then did a complete 180 degree flip. Heard that the bag man visited, but of course I have no knowledge other than a hunch. It's just that college sports is such a huge industry these days, you have to think some would cheat to get ahead if they could get by with it.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Man I hate Wisconsin. Can’t wait till we stick it in them. I don’t think we are that far off. How does Chryst recruit anyone. The guy is a class A douche.

The thing that I don't like about this is the main 2 linebackers (Johnson and Malik Reed) the staff wanted the most, spent the most time recruiting and were virtual locks for Nebraska BOTH chose Wisconsin....ugh.

While it seems the team ended up with some nice prospects, I just hate losing LB's to THEM. 4 positions they know how to use as good as ANYONE in the country......TE, RB, OL, and Linebacker.

Last edited:
Man I hate Wisconsin. Can’t wait till we stick it in them. I don’t think we are that far off. How does Chryst recruit anyone. The guy is a class A douche.

He looks and sounds as dumb as a rock. I don’t think he blinks unless someone reminds him to.

Bet if you met and knew him you’d like him.

Bet if Frost played and coached for wisconsin youd say hes a douche.

Just being real. Chryst does a good job.

I didn’t think Frost was a douche when he coached at Oregon or UCF, so I don’t know why I’d think he’s a douche if he coached at Wisconsin. I think Chryst comes off as a douchebag. Glad you’re here to defend him though.

Seems like he was never sold on Nebraska. He was hoping for a committable offer from LSU, but it didn't come. Chryst probably used a lot of negative recruiting against us - when you look at how many LBs Wisconsin has had drafted recently compared to Nebraska, it's not even close. They've had 7 LBs drafted in the last 5 years, we've had only one.

Seems like he was never sold on Nebraska. He was hoping for a committable offer from LSU, but it didn't come. Chryst probably used a lot of negative recruiting against us - when you look at how many LBs Wisconsin has had drafted recently compared to Nebraska, it's not even close. They've had 7 LBs drafted in the last 5 years, we've had only one.
Plus the recent commits of Butler and Greene and DeWitt’s health concerns. Wouldn’t be too hard to negative recruit against us at that position, unfortunately.

I didn’t think Frost was a douche when he coached at Oregon or UCF, so I don’t know why I’d think he’s a douche if he coached at Wisconsin. I think Chryst comes off as a douchebag. Glad you’re here to defend him though.
Because he played at nebraska. You knew him.
If you were an OSU or wisky fan, you would think he’s a douche for the things he says and his cockiness. What does chryst say thats so douchy? Is he not supposed to want to win? Is he supposed to like NU more than wisky?
I have zero problem with you thinking chryst is a douche, go ahead. But that doesnt change what my post says. The main reason you think he’s a douche is because he coaches at wisconsin and you dont know him.
I think fleck is a douch, but I also know he does a good job and if he was winning at nebraska I probably wouldn't think so.

Whoever is not with me is against me. On the marrow, he shall decide his future . . . life, or death by purification

136485173_crop_north.jpg

Travis Lewis approves this commitment.

If Kaden is Lewis, let’s hope Greene isn’t Deion Jones. Everyone always remembers Travis (probably due to it being the last second) but Deion Jones ended up being the best LB you got away IMO

If you were an OSU or wisky fan, you would think he’s a douche for the things he says and his cockiness. What does chryst say thats so douchy? Is he not supposed to want to win? Is he supposed to like NU more than wisky?
I have zero problem with you thinking chryst is a douche, go ahead. But that doesnt change what my post says. The main reason you think he’s a douche is because he coaches at wisconsin and you dont know him.
I think fleck is a douch, but I also know he does a good job and if he was winning at nebraska I probably wouldn't think so.
Living here in the Twin Cities, I can’t stand Fleck. One of my close friends here is a huge gopher fan and he absolutely loves him. Good points you bring up…

I think he is a complete douche bag and I don't think every coach that coached against us is. In fact, I like about every coach in the B1G except Fleck and Chryst (and Brian Farentz, if he counts).

I think he is a complete douche bag and I don't think every coach that coached against us is. In fact, I like about every coach in the B1G except Fleck and Chryst (and Brian Farentz, if he counts).
The original post is responding to “i dont know how anyone can commit to him.” My response was, if you knew him you’d probably like him. Chrysts recruits obviously get to know him through recruiting and like him. I bet most if not all posters on this board would like chryst, or yes even the hated urban meyer, if we got to know them.
Heck, Id probably like most of you idiots.
This is why its not that surprising that kids would want to play there, or anywhere. I also personally do not see what is so douchey about chryst, more of an ogre type, so yes that probably contributed to my post.

We should carry on about Johnson. I am not dumb enough to think wisconsin bag men showed up the day before signing, but it is curious to know what the heck can change so fast. Maybe crystal balls to nebraska were only because he cooled on minnesota and were always just a shot in the dark?

Reactions: timnsun
The original post is responding to “i dont know how anyone can commit to him.” My response was, if you knew him you’d probably like him. Chrysts recruits obviously get to know him through recruiting and like him. I bet most if not all posters on this board would like chryst, or yes even the hated urban meyer, if we got to know them.
Heck, Id probably like most of you idiots.
This is why its not that surprising that kids would want to play there, or anywhere. I also personally do not see what is so douchey about chryst, more of an ogre type, so yes that probably contributed to my post.

We should carry on about Johnson. I am not dumb enough to think wisconsin bag men showed up the day before signing, but it is curious to know what the heck can change so fast. Maybe crystal balls to nebraska were only because he cooled on minnesota and were always just a shot in the dark?

Clearly they are able to recruit players. I didn’t literally mean that they should have zero recruits, that would be insane. There are plenty of other coaches I like, but I simply find Chryst to be off putting. If you like him, good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT