ADVERTISEMENT

OT dating a married chick

Them being married is their business. Maybe they have an open marriage, maybe the wife/husband is neglected at home emotionally, maybe the wife/husband is abused physically/mentally at home, maybe the wife/husband is not in love with the other person anymore.

If those are the cases...does a stupid piece of paper mean anything anymore? The answer is no.

Let me ask you something now, you think, with the reasons I listed above, that it is NOT okay to bang a married person...because of a piece of paper saying they are married?

People that are married and ****ing around...aren't really married. Do you think a married person that "cheats" just cheated by accident? Do you think they slipped and fell and their penis went into a vag...do you think the wife jumped and landed on a penis?

You went over the deep-end here. It is not cool to pork a married slut.

What a dipsh!t!

Taught? Nah. But I did learn a little about you, which was a terrible waste of time. Keep bangin the hoes yo, and bragging about it. You da man.
Thank you, once again I do appreciate that compliment. And I am sorry that you felt your posts were a waste of time. And once again, you are welcome for me helping you out today.

I do have a feeling that we are not going to be super close internet friends though...that is sort of sad.

Last edited:
Imagine how her husband feels. This girl has one roster spot and made an offer to you mean while her man has already committed to fill that same, one roster spot. Her husband has already signed papers and is on campus but hearing that the spot he came here to fill might be given to another guy.

Sheesh!!!
She’s Alabama.

Thanks for some good advice and didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I am one of the good guys out there, just got burned. I will learn from this..
Don't give up, the ole saying there's plenty of fish in the sea. I think a lot of us have loved and lost in all different situations. Like I'm mentioned, Im great full I'm not in the dating game, even when my wife really get under my skin. Still very great full I'm married to her!!!

Don't give up, the ole saying there's plenty of fish in the sea. I think a lot of us have loved and lost in all different situations. Like I'm mentioned, Im great full I'm not in the dating game, even when my wife really get under my skin. Still very great full I'm married to her!!![/QUOTE

Thank you sir. You guys are awesome. Im hurting like a bitch right now, but ill get over it

Hang in there, man. I had it happen to me once. Long story short, the girl played like she was divorced, I hooked up with her a couple of times, then had friends of hers tell me she was still married. I told her to F off after that.

They stayed married and I ended up meeting her husband! I actually talked to him quite a bit until they moved away. He was a good dude. The only thing I would've done differently is tell the poor bastard about what had happened. I still feel bad about not doing that to this day.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Hang in there, man. I had it happen to me once. Long story short, the girl played like she was divorced, I hooked up with her a couple of times, then had friends of hers tell me she was still married. I told her to F off after that.

They stayed married and I ended up meeting her husband! I actually talked to him quite a bit until they moved away. He was a good dude. The only thing I would've done differently is tell the poor bastard about what had happened. I still feel bad about not doing that to this day.

Yeah, in the end that is not a real marriage and that poor guy is just the sucker, but more than likely even had you told him it would not have changed things...we are wired to love who we love and forgive who we want.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Yeah, in the end that is not a real marriage and that poor guy is just the sucker, but more than likely even had you told him it would not have changed things...we are wired to love who we love and forgive who we want.

....and you're right. It probably wouldn't have changed things for them, but it would've for me. I would have had the clean conscience by letting him know that when I hooked up with her, I had no idea he existed.

Them being married is their business. Maybe they have an open marriage, maybe the wife/husband is neglected at home emotionally, maybe the wife/husband is abused physically/mentally at home, maybe the wife/husband is not in love with the other person anymore.
I haven't been single since my college days in the 80's, so I haven't "walked a mile" so to speak, but I do find this conversation interesting. How does this work, does one conduct an interview to find out if any of these "maybes" apply? Or is any married person who is willing to cheat on their spouse fair game, because their marriage is none of your business? And what about the risk of the jealous spouse who might get a bit pissed off?

I haven't been single since my college days in the 80's, so I haven't "walked a mile" so to speak, but I do find this conversation interesting. How does this work, does one conduct an interview to find out if any of these "maybes" apply? Or is any married person who is willing to cheat on their spouse fair game, because their marriage is none of your business? And what about the risk of the jealous spouse who might get a bit pissed off?

You’re wasting your time. I’ll sum it up for you. Everyone is fair game. Anyone can hit on anyone at any time. If someone who is married chooses to have sex with someone other than their spouse, then they aren’t really married. You are “silly” if you don’t screw someone just because they are married, because if they would screw you, then they aren’t really married.

That’s what I was taught.

Good questions...Here are my thoughts. I think all people (even married) will flirt a bit, harmless for the most part. But, once a person who is married exchanges numbers, snapchat, starts chatting on twitter or FB or Instagram...once they text something like "Can't talk now, hubby just got home" or when they send out that first picture that is clearly meant to be flirty...they have now crossed a line. That is on them and clearly they don't take their marriage all that seriously...

That is the "interview" and you (the single person) are essentially a passive participant at first. The married person is the one that calls the shots and decides if they are married for real...or if they are fake married.

Once your husband/wife starts down this path, the vows you took are gone. I mean you can pretend to forgive and forget...but who are we kidding, you are never going to forget.

You’re wasting your time. I’ll sum it up for you. Everyone is fair game. Anyone can hit on anyone at any time. If someone who is married chooses to have sex with someone other than their spouse, then they aren’t really married. You are “silly” if you don’t screw someone just because they are married, because if they would screw you, then they aren’t really married.

I would normally charge you 200 dollars and hour for this...but why don't you get comfy and tell me when the first time you realized you were being cheated on. How did you know?

You are blaming the wrong person, I get that, but it is wrong.

giphy.gif

And with that said. I have never banged a person that was happily married. I banged one girl that was in the process of a divorce and one guy that as getting an annulment.

Good questions...Here are my thoughts. I think all people (even married) will flirt a bit, harmless for the most part. But, once a person who is married exchanges numbers, snapchat, starts chatting on twitter or FB or Instagram...once they text something like "Can't talk now, hubby just got home" or when they send out that first picture that is clearly meant to be flirty...they have now crossed a line. That is on them and clearly they don't take their marriage all that seriously...

That is the "interview" and you (the single person) are essentially a passive participant at first. The married person is the one that calls the shots and decides if they are married for real...or if they are fake married.

Once your husband/wife starts down this path, the vows you took are gone. I mean you can pretend to forgive and forget...but who are we kidding, you are never going to forget.

You are Damone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT