ADVERTISEMENT

OT dating a married chick

A guy I know found out the girl he was dating was a player. Got the tip via text from two other guys that were schtupping her. Way more STD transmission points than he envisioned.

Reactions: samuel
I could keep this board entertained for days with my dating stories, and I've only been single for 15 months after a 26 year marriage. But I've yet to find out one of them was married. Bi-sexual, yes. Sons who were in the process of turning themselves into daughters, yup. Suicide attempt(s) (while we were dating), check. Drug addicts, uh-huh. But no married chicks, yet.

Just found out, the chick ive been seeing 4 months now, is married. WTF . The dude started group texting me with her. Actually liked this girl. Im more than pissed
Imagine how her husband feels. This girl has one roster spot and made an offer to you mean while her man has already committed to fill that same, one roster spot. Her husband has already signed papers and is on campus but hearing that the spot he came here to fill might be given to another guy.

Sheesh!!!

Just found out, the chick ive been seeing 4 months now, is married. WTF . The dude started group texting me with her. Actually liked this girl. Im more than pissed
Just go on Tinder and double bag it. You'll be over this whore in a couple of weeks. Today's women are every bit as bad as men in the whole cheating department. While it is possible that her husband is a cuck, it's not worth the trouble.

Reactions: HuskerDana
At 30, you are in your prime. At 50, every hot chick will address you as "sir" and not in a good way.

It's funny how we wish violence on the other guy when it's our SO that is doing the cheating.
I hate to say... but at this point I am close to giving up

Agr

You guys are right. Im the idiot
The problem with these kinds of situations is that even though your head is saying “run!”, your heart is saying the opposite. That is why people do foolish things when in love. The heart wants what the heart wants!

You are not an idiot. You are a dude who fell in love with a chick before finding out she is a lying cheater. And it isn’t easy to just shut off emotions.

But you really should run from this. Gonna be hard. But a year from now it won’t matter anymore

The problem with these kinds of situations is that even though your head is saying “run!”, your heart is saying the opposite. That is why people do foolish things when in love. The heart wants what the heart wants!

You are not an idiot. You are a dude who fell in love with a chick before finding out she is a lying cheater. And it isn’t easy to just shut off emotions.

But you really should run from this. Gonna be hard. But a year from now it won’t matter anymore
...and there it is. The man himself. He always speaks reason.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
At 30 you want to give up?? Oh my goodness...I can't tell you how much ass I pulled in my 30's, that was the primetime! Basically every girl from about 19 to 40 is on the table (sometimes literally)...

Get on Tinder (amazeballs)
Get on Bumble

Do not think of yourself as old or out of it (unless you are) but enjoy yourself.

Shoot, if anything I miss the game. I miss meeting new girls. I loved that part of it.

I dated a married woman for a while. However, she had moved out and bought a new house and was just waiting to sign the papers. I was well aware of the situation. Every situation is unique.

I saw lots of sadness. I saw lots of non-confidence.

Not from me you didn't see any non-confidence, I'm currently dating the hottest one yet. When we go to Lifetime, she's the chick you stare at in her workout attire and tank top, while trying to act like you aren't staring, and she rock/wall climbs better than I do! I've never been in a better place in the dating scene, but it did take 14 months to find her, gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the princess.. wait, is that how that goes?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT