ADVERTISEMENT

OT dating a married chick

Not from me you didn't see any non-confidence, I'm currently dating the hottest one yet. When we go to Lifetime, she's the chick you stare at in her workout attire, while trying to act like you aren't staring, and she rock/wall climbs better than I do! I've never been in a better place in the dating scene, but it did take 14 months to find her, gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the princess.. wait, is that how that goes?
I bow... ;)

I'm so happy I'm not in the dating world today, things my wife and I see Today just drive us nuts, especially how there young guys treat there girls or lack of respect. And it seems like the girls don't have a problem with it :eek:

Reactions: baseball31ne
I'm so happy I'm not in the dating world today, things my wife and I see Today just drive us nuts, especially how there young guys treat there girls or lack of respect. And it seems like the girls don't have a problem with it :eek:

You'd be stunned how many women have never been treated right and honestly don't know what a healthy relationship looks or feels like. They just don't know any better. Tru story, last Saturday evening me and my gal pal were eating out, a cute little waitress comes up to us to take our order, flirty fun cute little thing, could have a lot of guys if she so wanted, and she calls us "Lovers" which was adorable, then goes on to tell us about how she got engaged recently to a guy who got deployed right afterwards, so at the airport she tells him that it's OK if he cheats, because he's "going to be over seas and there's nothing else to do". Then she goes on and on about how wonderful her man is because he said he wouldn't cheat and she said, nd this is a direct quote..."I finally found myself a good man". and she was serious.

Y
You'd be stunned how many women have never been treated right and honestly don't know what a healthy relationship looks or feels like. They just don't know any better. Tru story, last Saturday evening me and my gal pal were eating out, a cute little waitress comes up to us to take our order, flirty fun cute little thing, could have a lot of guys if she so wanted, and she calls us "Lovers" which was adorable, then goes on to tell us about how she got engaged recently to a guy who got deployed right afterwards, so at the airport she tells him that it's OK if he cheats, because he's "going to be over seas and there's nothing else to do". Then she goes on and on about how wonderful her man is because he said he wouldn't cheat and she said, nd this is a direct quote..."I finally found myself a good man". and she was serious.
You had room service??

The military mindset on marriage and relationships is something straight out of a bad romance novel. They had a saying: " What happens on float, stays on float." It wasn't uncommon to see high-ranking enlisted and officers, parading around Thailand and other ports of call with prostitutes and other ladies, that weren't their wives. It was an eye-opening experience for me, as I was just a dumb kid from Nebraska; that had never seen or heard of anything like that.

This thread has so much to digest and discuss...and we did....

I WOULD like to hear from our very few female posters about any insight they have....

Reactions: Cornicator
I dated a married woman once after she told me she was divorced. We were dating for a few weeks when a friend of mine saw us out and told me he worked with her husband. I was pretty surprised.

I still slept with her that night, then broke it off the next day.

This woman worked for the Catholic Diocese in Central Nebraska. She clearly needed to go to confession.

I turned 31 on the 5th.... im not trying hard enough then.
You are just in that rut, happens to everyone. Go out and talk to women...if you want their number (this never fails) hand them your phone (have a new contact page opened) they will put their number in EVERYTIME, we are basically all conditioned to do this.

You are just in that rut, happens to everyone. Go out and talk to women...if you want their number (this never fails) hand them your phone (have a new contact page opened) they will put their number in EVERYTIME, we are basically all conditioned to do this.
This is a bad idea. A girl once this this exact thing to me. Except I thought it would be funny to put in my moms number instead. Turns out she called and mom answered, they talked for about 30 minutes and mom wanted me to marry her.

At 30, you are in your prime. At 50, every hot chick will address you as "sir" and not in a good way..
Not so much and if you portray the right image, some will just call you sugar..... This board continues to deliver incredible entertainment.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Being 30 is the best time to find a woman. There are three scenarios:

1. She is single because she is ugly
2. She is single because she is crazy
3. She is single because she has been focused on her career and makes a ton of money. (And this is the one you are looking for)
add:
4. She is single because she is saving it for marriage. Not common but there are some devout girls out there that follow their faith and stay celibate until they're married. I've known a few extremely smart and pretty ones.Winking Not many guys have the patience to reap that reward.

add:
4. She is single because she is saving it for marriage. Not common but there are some devout girls out there that follow their faith and stay celibate until they're married. I've known a few extremely smart and pretty ones.Winking Not many guys have the patience to reap that reward.
I dont know where you went to school but I didnt come across any of those in college....

I dont know where you went to school but I didnt come across any of those in college....
A Catholic buddy's sister was very pretty. Got her masters in a business field and landed a 6 figure job out of college (this was back in the early 70s). She made it known up front where her values were. She married finally I think at around 30. I've known several over the years. It's probably more common than we think. Believe it or not, some people actually choose to live their faith.

Imagine how her husband feels. This girl has one roster spot and made an offer to you mean while her man has already committed to fill that same, one roster spot. Her husband has already signed papers and is on campus but hearing that the spot he came here to fill might be given to another guy.

Sheesh!!!

When you put it in those terms, in-season transferring makes a lot more sense to me

Not from me you didn't see any non-confidence, I'm currently dating the hottest one yet. When we go to Lifetime, she's the chick you stare at in her workout attire and tank top, while trying to act like you aren't staring, and she rock/wall climbs better than I do! I've never been in a better place in the dating scene, but it did take 14 months to find her, gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the princess.. wait, is that how that goes?
At your age I would think you should be thinking about trading in the rock-walls for a rock-ing chair :)

A Catholic buddy's sister was very pretty. Got her masters in a business field and landed a 6 figure job out of college (this was back in the early 70s). She made it known up front where her values were. She married finally I think at around 30. I've known several over the years. It's probably more common than we think. Believe it or not, some people actually choose to live their faith.
I met my wife when I was 38 and she had just turned 30. She was/is a devout Catholic who delayed romance and marriage until she was done with her Ph.D. What she saw in this once divorced retread, geek is beyond me. But it only goes to show that such women do exist! So never give up hope of finding the right woman for you.

The problem with these kinds of situations is that even though your head is saying “run!”, your heart is saying the opposite. That is why people do foolish things when in love. The heart wants what the heart wants!

You are not an idiot. You are a dude who fell in love with a chick before finding out she is a lying cheater. And it isn’t easy to just shut off emotions.

But you really should run from this. Gonna be hard. But a year from now it won’t matter anymore
I'm not so sure it is the heart doing the talking here. Another body part seems to be calling the shots.

I met my wife when she was in her mid 30's. She is 12 years younger than me. She was a virgin when we met. Her education and career were most important to her. She wanted to wait for the right guy to come along. Turns out I was the right guy. A few years later we married. I dated a lot of crazy chics before I found her. Some crazier than others.

Not from me you didn't see any non-confidence, I'm currently dating the hottest one yet. When we go to Lifetime, she's the chick you stare at in her workout attire and tank top, while trying to act like you aren't staring, and she rock/wall climbs better than I do! I've never been in a better place in the dating scene, but it did take 14 months to find her, gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find the princess.. wait, is that how that goes?

WTF?? Why have we gotten this far past this comment with nothing further? There are RULES man!

As an old auctioneer friend once said during a pause in the bidding waiting for a phone bid: This is kind of like sex. The position is ridiculous and the pleasure is fleeting.
It's absolutely amazing at some of the stuff that GOOD auctioneers come up with. It always seems to raise the bid. I especially prefer auctioneers at bull sales. There might be only one other person on here that will get what I'm going to say, " God bless Fitz".

What I want to know is how do you go 4 months with someone (in what sounds like a serious relationship) and not figure out she was married? Did you never go to her house? Never pick her up? Never have to take her home? I can't wrap my head around this. :)

Just found out, the chick ive been seeing 4 months now, is married. WTF . The dude started group texting me with her. Actually liked this girl. Im more than pissed

Samething happened to me years ago. It was when I lived in Seattle and I was at a good friend's wedding in Walla Walla so we were all there for the weekend. She was a friend of the bride and really cool. When I found out she was married I called her up and asked why was she screwing around with me? She said she just liked to have fun and that was all there was to it. That was the last time I talked to her. Boy! I always felt bad for her husband because I am sure I wasn't the first or the last.

Samething happened to me years ago. It was when I lived in Seattle and I was at a good friend's wedding in Walla Walla so we were all there for the weekend. She was a friend of the bride and really cool. When I found out she was married I called her up and asked why was she screwing around with me? She said she just liked to have fun and that was all there was to it. That was the last time I talked to her. Boy! I always felt bad for her husband because I am sure I wasn't the first or the last.

Why would you stop hitting it? You weren't cheating.

I once had a married chick start rubbing my.... leg... while I was playing pitch with her husband sitting at the same table. I got the hell outa there. She wasn't that hot and lets be honest, if it's gonna be a threesome its not gonna be of the two dudes variety.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT