ADVERTISEMENT

OT dating a married chick

He just wants to be considered bisexual. Since he wasn't completely faithful to being with just women or just men, he can't be considered heterosexual or homosexual. And there is no piece of paper to hold him to it. ha ha ha

Ha!!!!! Not for you, I know...but man that piece of paper really gets in some people's kitchen!

Reactions: huskerfan66
Ha!!!!! Not for you, I know...but man that piece of paper really gets in some people's kitchen!
Is it the piece of paper or is it the solemn vow you take in front of your friends and family where you promise to love honor and cherish til death? Nevermind that the vow often involves God for many folks. Just look at one's own vow of honor to uphold that "piece of paper". Granted as a predator just seeking sex that person's vows means nothing to you but personally I would have a really tough time justifying helping some one else beak that vow. To each their own. We're not the ones who ultimately will have the final say on the disposition of your soul. Everybody has their own set of values and they'll have to live with the consequences whether it's merely an STD, an unplanned pregnancy or perhaps burning in hell for eternity.Eek

Is it the piece of paper or is it the solemn vow you take in front of your friends and family where you promise to love honor and cherish til death? Nevermind that the vow often involves God for many folks. Just look at one's own vow of honor to uphold that "piece of paper". Granted as a predator just seeking sex that person's vows means nothing to you but personally I would have a really tough time justifying helping some one else beak that vow. To each their own. We're not the ones who ultimately will have the final say on the disposition of your soul. Everybody has their own set of values and they'll have to live with the consequences whether it's merely an STD, an unplanned pregnancy or perhaps burning in hell for eternity.Eek

Now we are saying that divorce = going to hell.

Now we are saying that divorce = going to hell.
Nope. I didn't say that. The Bible says that thou shalt not commit adultery. Clearly it is forbidden. The vows taken in a traditional marriage ceremony are not in the Bible that I can recall. So, according to the Bible your act of banging a married woman is just as sinful probably as the married woman's act. Some of us believe that sins can be repented from and forgiven due the grace of Jesus Christ, his death and resurrection. The VOW, is one's statement of commitment. Honorable people don't casually break vows taken in front of family and friends without just cause...say you know such as infidelity. So the bottom line is that obviously you don't care about sin or honor so keep on doing what you want to do. Time will tell who was right. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Nope. I didn't say that. The Bible says that thou shalt not commit adultery. Clearly it is forbidden. The vows taken in a traditional marriage ceremony are not in the Bible that I can recall. So, according to the Bible your act of banging a married woman is just as sinful probably as the married woman's act. Some of us believe that sins can be repented from and forgiven due the grace of Jesus Christ, his death and resurrection. The VOW, is one's statement of commitment. Honorable people don't casually break vows taken in front of family and friends without just cause...say you know such as infidelity. So the bottom line is that obviously you don't care about sin or honor so keep on doing what you want to do. Time will tell who was right. Maybe you'll get lucky.
The irony.

Perhaps this could be simplified and it becomes okay to pork a married person ONLY IF you get a permission slip from the spouse. Format is not important, notarized letter, note on a napkin, email, or text would all be permissible. Otherwise, it's a no-fly zone.

Hang in there, man. I had it happen to me once. Long story short, the girl played like she was divorced, I hooked up with her a couple of times, then had friends of hers tell me she was still married. I told her to F off after that.

They stayed married and I ended up meeting her husband! I actually talked to him quite a bit until they moved away. He was a good dude. The only thing I would've done differently is tell the poor bastard about what had happened. I still feel bad about not doing that to this day.
IF that was her only discretion, then you are better off not telling. Hopefully they stayed together and their marriage is fine. Highly unlikely, but a mistake is just that. Sexually involved a bigger issue. But IF it was a one time flirting and not sure how I feel about things deal, not worth ruining a marriage over.

If it's more than a one-time thing, it will come out .

Reactions: HuskerDana
Good questions...Here are my thoughts. I think all people (even married) will flirt a bit, harmless for the most part. But, once a person who is married exchanges numbers, snapchat, starts chatting on twitter or FB or Instagram...once they text something like "Can't talk now, hubby just got home" or when they send out that first picture that is clearly meant to be flirty...they have now crossed a line. That is on them and clearly they don't take their marriage all that seriously...

That is the "interview" and you (the single person) are essentially a passive participant at first. The married person is the one that calls the shots and decides if they are married for real...or if they are fake married.

Once your husband/wife starts down this path, the vows you took are gone. I mean you can pretend to forgive and forget...but who are we kidding, you are never going to forget.
Very true. Now, on the flip side, if you knowingly are banging a married person, you are as guilty as they are.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
And was the guy getting an annulment because he wanted to bang dudes?
And I thought dating in the 80s was complicated. Heck it was actually simpler then.

You asked them out, you opened the door for them, you paid for the meal AND the tip, the movie, the snacks, the beer.....

Now a days, my head would spin.

IF that was her only discretion, then you are better off not telling. Hopefully they stayed together and their marriage is fine. Highly unlikely, but a mistake is just that. Sexually involved a bigger issue. But IF it was a one time flirting and not sure how I feel about things deal, not worth ruining a marriage over.

That's the problem. It wasn't just flirting I did her twice. Flirting? I have had that happen a few times and didn't feel the need to say anything and don't really feel guilty about not doing so.

In this instance, I wish I would have because, like I said, I met her husband and talked to him quite a bit after the fact. He was a pretty cool guy. And if she was willing to hook up with a guy like me, she'll probably hook up with anybody. Lol. Dude needs to know that.

I feel like the other person always knows...even if they don't know. You know what I mean?

I feel like the other person always knows...even if they don't know. You know what I mean?

Probably the case a lot of times....In this instance, I can almost guarantee that her husband didn't know. Either that or he was still cool with me after doing his wife. I highly doubt that was the case.

In this instance, I can almost guarantee that her husband didn't know. Either that or he was still cool with me after doing his wife. I highly doubt that was the case.
I guess I don't mean know it was you or know for sure...but you just sort of get that vibe...like a spidey sense sort of thing...like something just seems off but you of course can't bring anything up.

Reactions: HuskerDana
And I thought dating in the 80s was complicated. Heck it was actually simpler then.

You asked them out, you opened the door for them, you paid for the meal AND the tip, the movie, the snacks, the beer.....

Now a days, my head would spin.

Yep, some of them have dongs now I guess.

Yep, some of them have dongs now I guess.
Oh my god...this is awesome!

Years ago, in college, we would get those 900 number sex line catalogs sent to our house/frat...one day a buddy came over and I opened it up to a picture of a super hot "girl" and I had my thumb over "her" dong...I said "Dude, check her out, would you want to do her?" and he nods his head and goes "Hell yeah"

Then I pulled my thumb away from "her" dong.

You’re wasting your time. I’ll sum it up for you. Everyone is fair game. Anyone can hit on anyone at any time. If someone who is married chooses to have sex with someone other than their spouse, then they aren’t really married. You are “silly” if you don’t screw someone just because they are married, because if they would screw you, then they aren’t really married.

That’s what I was taught.

And if the married guy beat the ever living piss out of you and hospitalized your dumbass, I wouldnt feel sorry a bit.

I guess I don't mean know it was you or know for sure...but you just sort of get that vibe...like a spidey sense sort of thing...like something just seems off but you of course can't bring anything up.

Gotcha. I still kind of got the vibe dude had no clue his wife was a cheater. I just was pissed that I was the accomplice in that situation. I probably don't have the strongest moral fiber around, but that is NOT something I would have done if I knew she was married. B&$#, lied, but I still felt like s$%# about it.

Oh my god...this is awesome!

Years ago, in college, we would get those 900 number sex line catalogs sent to our house/frat...one day a buddy came over and I opened it up to a picture of a super hot "girl" and I had my thumb over "her" dong...I said "Dude, check her out, would you want to do her?" and he nods his head and goes "Hell yeah"

Then I pulled my thumb away from "her" dong.

RollingLaugh

Perhaps this could be simplified and it becomes okay to pork a married person ONLY IF you get a permission slip from the spouse. Format is not important, notarized letter, note on a napkin, email, or text would all be permissible. Otherwise, it's a no-fly zone.
Those are just pieces of paper.

Just a piece of paper. If that’s all you got it means nothing.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Hang in there, man. I had it happen to me once. Long story short, the girl played like she was divorced, I hooked up with her a couple of times, then had friends of hers tell me she was still married. I told her to F off after that.

They stayed married and I ended up meeting her husband! I actually talked to him quite a bit until they moved away. He was a good dude. The only thing I would've done differently is tell the poor bastard about what had happened. I still feel bad about not doing that to this day.
Dana, this stings more than you . Im alreay not right in the head

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT