ADVERTISEMENT

OT dating a married chick

Good for you. Sounds like my own experience to some degree. We dated 2 years and then engaged for two years. Will be celebrating 32 years this Valentine's day.

I try to finish her sentences but that infurriates her.
Give it a few more years, you will be like Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum where you just take turns telling the story.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I dated a married woman once after she told me she was divorced. We were dating for a few weeks when a friend of mine saw us out and told me he worked with her husband. I was pretty surprised.

I still slept with her that night, then broke it off the next day.

This woman worked for the Catholic Diocese in Central Nebraska. She clearly needed to go to confession.

Laughing

Not gonna lie tho. At 30, my options are kind of limited.

In Lincoln, at 30 all of the women are married, hugely overweight, or divorced with major baggage.

Such is not the case elsewhere. Knowing what I know now, I would have moved to Austin in my 20's rather than when I was 35.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
OMG I just dont know how all you chauvinists could slut shame this girl. poor thing. Shes obviously in a very precarious place in her life right now and then some guy comes along and makes her do things its obviously his fault. She needs to be coddled and told she is loved and maybe given a nice SUV. The amount of slut shaming on this board just makes me sick. SICK I TELL YOU!

Reactions: HuskerDana
No, I am not missing the point he was making, I was just pointing out how silly it was.

You did a bad job of it. I want to be sure I understand you; you think it is silly to choose to not have sex with someone because they are married. You think it is perfectly fine to have sex with someone that you know is married. Please confirm.

You did a bad job of it. I want to be sure I understand you; you think it is silly to choose to not have sex with someone because they are married. You think it is perfectly fine to have sex with someone that you know is married. Please confirm.

Them being married is their business. Maybe they have an open marriage, maybe the wife/husband is neglected at home emotionally, maybe the wife/husband is abused physically/mentally at home, maybe the wife/husband is not in love with the other person anymore.

If those are the cases...does a stupid piece of paper mean anything anymore? The answer is no.

Let me ask you something now, you think, with the reasons I listed above, that it is NOT okay to bang a married person...because of a piece of paper saying they are married?

People that are married and ****ing around...aren't really married. Do you think a married person that "cheats" just cheated by accident? Do you think they slipped and fell and their penis went into a vag...do you think the wife jumped and landed on a penis?

You sure put a lot of weight on a piece of paper. Marriage is obviously much more than just a piece of paper saying you're married.

I think what he is saying is that, it appears, the piece of paper is the only thing keeping the marriage intact. Not that marriage is just a piece of paper. If that makes any sense.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I think what he is saying is that, it appears, the piece of paper is the only thing keeping the marriage intact. Not that marriage is just a piece of paper. If that makes any sense.
Is that really true? A piece of paper keeps people from divorcing?

Is that really true? A piece of paper keeps people from divorcing?
I have known a few people that have not divorced (yet) because of financial reasons, I don't know if that is TOTALLY the same, but it is close.

I also know a few people that are still "married" but don't live together and have seperate lives.

No, the emotional and spiritual part of the marriage is gone, the paper is all that is left. It isn't keeping them from divorcing, but it is the last surviving part of the marriage.
Because it's so easy to get a divorce and it's not taboo anymore, I'm gonna disagree.

EDIT: Reread your post. I agree it may be the last surviving part of the marriage, but that's different than what JRE is stating.

Them being married is their business. Maybe they have an open marriage, maybe the wife/husband is neglected at home emotionally, maybe the wife/husband is abused physically/mentally at home, maybe the wife/husband is not in love with the other person anymore.

If those are the cases...does a stupid piece of paper mean anything anymore? The answer is no.

Let me ask you something now, you think, with the reasons I listed above, that it is NOT okay to bang a married person...because of a piece of paper saying they are married?

People that are married and ****ing around...aren't really married. Do you think a married person that "cheats" just cheated by accident? Do you think they slipped and fell and their penis went into a vag...do you think the wife jumped and landed on a penis?

Class act. Someone didn't get hugged enough as a child.

Because it's so easy to get a divorce and it's not taboo anymore, I'm gonna disagree.

It is the emotional and spiritual part of the marriage that makes cheating taboo. In a majority of states, adultery isn't a crime. In Nebraska, cheating is not even considered in the divorce decree. It isn't a crime in Texas, there is no fine, no jail time and there is nothing added to the criminal record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT