ADVERTISEMENT

OSU McCord

Short answer.......no he can't. Red Michelle is too busy coming up with new account names.
So about a month or so ago I let Sklar know that Laner3 was running amok. Sklar booted him and indicated that that same poster had 11 other account names. Sklar didn't say which ones they were but I'm guessing its just Red Michelle.

So about a month or so ago I let Sklar know that Laner3 was running amok. Sklar booted him and indicated that that same poster had 11 other account names. Sklar didn't say which ones they were but I'm guessing its just Red Michelle.
He seems to be our only serial troll.

His writing style is so easy to identity. My bullshit alarm usually goes off after reading his first post, of which there have been too many.

I get vpn is a thing, but who derives satisfaction like this?
Message boards attract all kinds of weirdos, some are just weirder than others.

He seems to be our only serial troll.

His writing style is so easy to identity. My bullshit alarm usually goes off after reading his first post, of which there have been too many.

I get vpn is a thing, but who derives satisfaction like this?
Message boards attract all kinds of weirdos, some are just weirder than others.
Agree with you, Redmichelle or Jlb321 who was a Ioway troll..

this is the first line of a reply to you. you replied to this very post:

it's all good, Tim. you don't have to apologize. I like these discussions and don't wish to make anyone mad or turn anyone off.

and I also have no interest in being "right" because in this case there is no right (we'll never know). I want to see all opinions on the matter, because maybe another is more likely than the one I've put forth. I just haven't seen it yet.
You’re right, I don’t need to apologize because that came after the post I initially quoted. Start with that and I don’t lump you in with Dante.

You don’t need to apologize either. It’s all good. We understand each other better now.

Reactions: king_kong_
Screenshot-20231127-224002-Chrome.jpg

it's a deduction based on evidence.

you're not interested in possibilities if they run counter to your opinion, so you attempt to minimize and dismiss them instead of discussing them.

I did say it's possible (and, based on what we know, extremely likely - the most likely of all possibilities, in fact). how you digest it is colored by your opinion of me and not by the words at face value.
You're a liar. You said it was a fact, and when asked for proof you didn't provide squat.

I'd like to get cam for short term and leavitt for longer term, then put hh at another position...and maybe replace satterfeild with dana holgerson..he has alot of qb and wr experience and could help rhule recruit texas..
word

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT