ADVERTISEMENT

For those concerned about McCord

ihuskcorn

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
After reading comments by Buckeye fans questioning McCords abilities, I went on an OSU site and watched a 42 minute video produced by Buckeyes Now called Buckeye Breakdown. It featured an OSU reporter/ insider named Brendan Gulick having an interview with Anthony Moeglin. It’s a youtube video giving their reactions 24 hours after McCord announced his decision to enter the portal. In their words, it was a somber day to be an OSU fan. They were still shook about him leaving Buckeye nation. They said that while McCord wasn’t in the vein of Heisman level QB’s they’ve had in the past he was still a VERY GOOD QB. Contrary to the Buckeye fans on here yesterday throwing dispersions on him, these two OSU insiders said the Buckeye program is worse off without him. Team members loved him and respected him.

If Nebraska gets McCord (which they seemed to think was a good possibility) I think we should consider ourselves fortunate.

All I know is we can't afford to miss on a QB this year AND someone to continue to develop him.

Hope the team is still practicing right now. Need to put in more work than ever.

Gosh, it’d be awfully nice if we could, you know, go ahead and close the deal with one of these players we’re hearing so much about. Instead of scheduling meetings for Monday, having dollar amounts for what we’ve offered leak out, and then having other schools swoop in with offers that top ours.

Gosh, it’d be awfully nice if we could, you know, go ahead and close the deal with one of these players we’re hearing so much about. Instead of scheduling meetings for Monday, having dollar amounts for what we’ve offered leak out, and then having other schools swoop in with offers that top ours.
I agree

it's nice to see the staff being outwardly aggressive, but I hope it isn't all for naught (and the 'gram)

I appreciate Rhule calling out the price for these kids publicly. he's gotten a lot of press from it in places that matter to players (McAfee Show, for instance).

hopefully the AD and boosters got the message.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT