ADVERTISEMENT

McCord to Syracuse

I think this was one of those rare times when the “we tried to tell you” fans from Ohio State were right. McCord seems to want the path of absolute least resistance.
Yep, wants everything given to him. Both Nebraska and OSU made the right decisions. McCord is going to pickup on the massive talent difference on offense between Syracuse and OSU right from the start......won't have all of those weapons around him

Reactions: Frozone
That’s not a destination he should have chosen. Especially over Nebraska who would have been fine redshirting Raiola.

In the end it’s hard to blame a kid though when knowing that we have zero allegiance to him and a 5 star prodigal son, heir apparent, legacy, new shiny toy was waiting behind him. He starts the season off like Sims and the natives in the stands would have been calling for his head.

So Syracuse it is.

Wonder what their NIL is paying him. Is there ANY chance they are paying him $1M?

Riola will start here day 1. Baring injury, He would have rode the bench in his only available season.

Promise this is the last op on McCord? GAF meter for all of should be right at about zero.

I get that Nebraska has been in a long-term funk, but going to Syracuse just does not make any sense to me. I might be totally off base, but my guess is they don't have the finances to field a big-time college football program on a consistent basis. Add into the equation the Orange have a new coaching staff. It would not be on the top of my list if I were a young talented quarterback looking for a new team.

Wonder if the staff doesn't get Raiola, would it be too late for McCord? Any other names in the portal currently worth a damn?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT