ADVERTISEMENT

QB McCord of OSU to Nebraska?

What the hell kind of QB does Rhule want exactly? Does anybody know?

Besides one that doesn’t turn the ball over.
Rhule said from the start he isn't married to a certain offensive style or a certain qb type. He wants good qbs and they will adjust the offense accordingly. His offense at Baylor was nothing like last year.

Reactions: dsmalls3 and Laner2
What the hell kind of QB does Rhule want exactly? Does anybody know?

Besides one that doesn’t turn the ball over.
no, only he knows. And he's here for a while. Let's hope he makes the right moves and gets us off the bottom

Supposedly Nebraska is the front runner for McCord. Anyone hear anything on this?
I don't know. I think that was the speculation earlier but I read a more recent report that was discouraging. It said he didn't want to go to any school that might be playing against Ohio State or a "lesser" school in the B1G whatever lesser meant in his mind. Bottom Line: With these portal transfers I don't think anybody knows anything until the player announces a chosen school. At the moment it's like the wild west with things probably changing by the minute as NIL bids get revised.

no, only he knows. And he's here for a while. Let's hope he makes the right moves and gets us off the bottom
I thought he was looking for a mobile QB. That is all he talked about with Sims and HH. How mobile they were and that is what he was looking for in a QB. Then he offered Kaelin, which I hear he is more of a pocket QB. Now he is all over the place. Howard, Ward vs Leavitt (though he can run a bit) and McCord.

If you look at his game by game stats from last year he certainly plays to the level of competition he is facing. Maybe I expect to much from an OSU quarterback but when you have that many weapons around you and that NFL line protecting you I expect 8 out of 10 games your states should be no less than 68% completion percentage, 200 yds passing, & a TD to INT ratio of 2:1.

I trust Rhule, not so much Satterfield so if Rhule signs off on this then thats good enough for me. Its their job on the line.

If you look at his game by game stats from last year he certainly plays to the level of competition he is facing. Maybe I expect to much from an OSU quarterback but when you have that many weapons around you and that NFL line protecting you I expect 8 out of 10 games your states should be no less than 68% completion percentage, 200 yds passing, & a TD to INT ratio of 2:1.

I trust Rhule, not so much Satterfield so if Rhule signs off on this then thats good enough for me. Its their job on the line.

For the season:

66% Completions
264 YPG
4/1 TD to INT

"Parody/Satire Huskers news & updates"
I remember the good old days when parody/satire had actual jokes in it. Like when the Onion posted stuff like "Wheelchair Basketball Players Stunned by Thunderous Slam Dunk". This would be like if their next post read, "Boston Celtics defeat Washington Wizards 114-105 in OT, Jaylen Brown scores 27". That account sucks.

Supposedly Nebraska is the front runner for McCord. Anyone hear anything on this?
I read where he didn’t want to go to a lessor Big Ten school and was looking for a place that would help get to the NFL. Is that Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT