ADVERTISEMENT

On to the next one....

He tore his meniscus recently. He's young so full recovery should be possible but you never know what you're going to get after that. Know a couple people that I played basketball with that tore their meniscus and they were never the same athlete after...

I was hoping we would hold those last 2 ships for grad transfers at positions of need. A big body WR would be nice. A DL would be cool

Reactions: SkerInCo
GhNb.gif

Abrams-Draine was a luxury recruit. But we got on him late and I'm sure he noticed that we had several recent signings at his position. I doubt there will be a next one that the staff will be going on to. Maybe the big DT from out west. Otherwise, the focus is on 2021.

Reactions: Thrasher31
Abrams-Draine was a luxury recruit. But we got on him late and I'm sure he noticed that we had several recent signings at his position. I doubt there will be a next one that the staff will be going on to. Maybe the big DT from out west. Otherwise, the focus is on 2021.
I didn’t necessarily mean another at the position... just next recruit.

Reactions: WHCSC
I can’t count how many times I’ve been to/through Columbia. But every time I’m there or passing through I say the same thing. Calling it a butthole City is probably more of a compliment than it deserves.
I lived there for 3 and half years back in the 80s. Back then actually it wasn't much different than Lincoln in many ways. Their winters are a little milder than Lincoln's but man you had better like oak and hickory trees. It took me about 2 and a half years to get used to not being able to see a Nebraska sunset. Columbia is alright but man they've got all of the issues from KC and St.Louis in a much smaller city.

Mizzou has more going for it than Iowa. Beautiful campus. Early playing time. And of course there's the all rich girls Stephens College next door.
I gotta stick up for Iowa City. There's a lot going on here regarding the arts, particularly film, literature and music, especially for a small city.

It's not a bad place, but the winters suck and the restaurant scene is middling, with a few exceptions. Like any mid-sized college town, IC has restaurants and bars that cater mostly to the 18-34 crowd — adults looking for healthier choices and more refined dining have few options. Unlike Lawrence, though, where you can escape to KC for city advantages, the drive to Cedar Rapids is hardly worth the time and effort.

The worst part of living in IC is that it's filled with Iowans.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT