ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly Loss: B10 West Still There for the Taking

Dec 9, 2017
No way to sugar coat that loss. That one was really ugly.

Michigan State is a bad football team, without a real coach, a terrible QB, and ready to roll over for anybody.

Obviously we aren't good enough to lose the turnover battle 3-0, and win on the road. Held them to 63 yards rushing, had zero penalties...., and lost.

Gotta get something figured out on offense. B10 West is a disaster, but we have to be able to move the ball at least a little bit and score a few points to win games.

Still control our own destiny to win the West. Starts with beating Maryland at home next Saturday.

Michigan State is a bad football team, without a real coach, a terrible QB, and ready to roll over for anybody.

Obviously we aren't good enough to lose the turnover battle 3-0, and win on the road. Held them to 63 yards rushing, had zero penalties...., and lost.

Gotta get something figured out on offense. B10 West is a disaster, but we have to be able to move the ball at least a little bit and score a few points to win games.

Still control our own destiny to win the West. Starts with beating Maryland at home next Saturday.
There quarterback is better than Nu's by a mile. At the most important position.

He is so good they used trick plays with former Husker Alante Brown completing a 42 yard pass against us.
Man, that play was soooo close to not working too.
But that is what happens when you play a team that has nothing to really lose.

Their qb looked like Dan Marino when compared to ours.....

MSU's QBs were definitely better yesterday. They actually connected on several tough throws. HH hit a couple of nice ones to Fidone and to Coleman, but was also high on several throws, and for the second time in three weeks turned a likely TD into an INT.

I really don't care about the division. Please can we get just one more freaking win. I told my family that Michigan State would be tougher than people expected cause they were deceptively tough. Maryland I'm hoping we can push around and find a way to win. Get the monkey off our backs.

Reactions: dinglefritz
MSU was tough on their Senior Day. It’s tough to win on the road on the opponents senior day, well with the exception of Black Friday last season of course. Lol….

I really don't care about the division. Please can we get just one more freaking win. I told my family that Michigan State would be tougher than people expected cause they were deceptively tough. Maryland I'm hoping we can push around and find a way to win. Get the monkey off our backs.
Maryland's defensive strength is their rush D.
Very weak passing game.

I hope we can make something happen but our passing offense sucks ass.

Last edited:
3 point loss on the road. Damn it anyway.

Maryland at home.
Wisconsin away.
Iowa at home.

We're 4-1 at home and 1-3 away. What would be truly ugly is not at least making a bowl game at this point. It'll be a battle, but this crew DOES battle.
More facts, dammit man.

Reactions: Truewooper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT