ADVERTISEMENT

Next year’s starting QB is not currently on the team

Need a guy that can make something happen in the passing game. Doesn't help at all that all our top WRs are injured.

Reactions: sparky62
I hope that is a true statement.

Thanks to the pathetic schedule, we might get to a bowl game. And that would be huge for this team. But we are not going anywhere with any of the QBs on the roster. No B1G West schedule next year.
Totally agree. The QB room at Neb right now leaves so so much to be desired. Can’t compete with the East or the new teams coming into the league with who we have. Remember the shootouts we had just 2 years ago against Ok and Mich. That was AM. The guy had problems with TOs at inopportune moments but he was so much more talented than what we have now. We need to upgrade to a talented Qb (who hopefully doesn’t turn it over besides). Offense this year is putrid for a number of reasons but Qb is one of those reasons.

Is Kaelin an earlier enrollee? Is he here for Spring practice or does he arrive later for Fall camp? Either way yes we do need a QB from the transfer portal.

we control our own destiny in the west going into the last week of Oct

guessing you'd have never predicted that prior to the season

winners win. losers post loser shit like
Is Kaelin an earlier enrollee? Is he here for Spring practice or does he arrive later for Fall camp? Either way yes we do need a QB from the transfer portal.
Is he good?

both Ls

😂
What would those scores have been with this offense? Would we have been in those games until the end? If you say “yes” to either of those questions, I call BS. This offense is doing VERY good to score 17 points - against ANYONE.

Hasn't even stepped foot on campus and already writing off the Elite 11 QB. Gotcha. :rolleyes:
his will be the only new face in the QB room next year.

it would be nice for him to get his body developed enough to take over.

door's wide open in 2026.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What would those scores have been with this offense? Would we have been in those games until the end? If you say “yes” to either of those questions, I call BS. This offense is doing VERY good to score 17 points - against ANYONE.
the morale would've gone into the shitter the moment anything bad happened because the guy who put up all those points/yards was a loser who infected everyone else with his loserdom

you can wax poetic about Ls all you want. I'll take the Ws.

• Love
Reactions: NikkiSixx
the morale would've gone into the shitter the moment anything bad happened because the guy who put up all those points/yards was a loser who infected everyone else with his loserdom

you can wax poetic about Ls all you want. I'll take the Ws.
Noah Vedral could have us at 4-3 with the way things have gone. Did you consider him to be an above average Qb? An average Qb? HH isn’t very good. Decent leader. Good kid. Not the answer. We would have lost today against almost anybody in the BIG not named Northwestern.

Hasn't even stepped foot on campus and already writing off the Elite 11 QB. Gotcha. :rolleyes:
I hope he will become want we want, but I doubt he will be ready as a true frosh. But if he’s the only add to the QB room for next year, he will be my favorite. I would much prefer we pick up somebody as good as Casey Thompson from the portal.

Reactions: HBK4life
Noah Vedral could have us at 4-3 with the way things have gone. Did you consider him to be an above average Qb? An average Qb? HH isn’t very good. Decent leader. Good kid. Not the answer. We would have lost today against almost anybody in the BIG not named Northwestern.
this is baseless conjecture

Vedral never won a game he started at NU despite playing the same crap conference teams (indiana) and being surrounded by more talent

What was this week? Turnovers? Dropped snaps?
50 yard bomb in the air to Coleman

longest completion of his career and longest completion since black friday of last year

HH has much to work on and we just keep on winning. this is a very exciting time to be an NU fan.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
just because you haven't improved in any facet of life for decades doesn't mean everyone is okay remaining stagnant

every week we see something from HH we haven't seen before. this week was no different.
Haarberg’s value in the run game is decisive, he has great speed for his size. And I think the Johnson kid can take some pressure off of him in the run game. His field vision in the passing game needs to improve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT