ADVERTISEMENT

MSU sued for $75M by Brenda Tracy

Much like the Lebron and Catlin Clark threads provided nice cozy places for the racists and misogynists to congregate this thread should likewise draw the misogynists like moths to a flame

If you cross reference both threads you see many are proud members of both groups

• Haha
Reactions: oldjar07
Much like the Lebron and Catlin Clark threads provided nice cozy places for the racists and misogynists to congregate this thread should likewise draw the misogynists like moths to a flame

If you cross reference both threads you see many are proud members of both groups

So you created this account 15min ago because you didn't want to put your real name to this. Got it, and I don't blame you. I wouldn't put my name to it either. Hahaha.

Wow! Article link
Brenda is about to get paid
I refuse to spend any more time reading up on this, but how exactly is Michigan State liable in all of this? I get it that Mel Tucker can pay up-- sexually harassing someone you hired to talk to your team about sexual harassment is something only politicians can get away with. Sorry dude. Time to write a big check.

I refuse to spend any more time reading up on this, but how exactly is Michigan State liable in all of this? I get it that Mel Tucker can pay up-- sexually harassing someone you hired to talk to your team about sexual harassment is something only politicians can get away with. Sorry dude. Time to write a big check.
I would imagine the university is who paid to have her speak to the team. So technically the contract is between them and her, and as he is an employee of the school, they are then potentially liable.

I have said this before, they always start at the top of an institution and work down until they find the weak link in either policy or actions. Did the president know, did the Dean know, did the principal know, did the teacher know, just down the line they go as it catches everyone and any errors in the system or supervision process. At less that has been my experience.

Reactions: kbowe1sat
I have said this before, they always start at the top of an institution and work down until they find the weak link in either policy or actions. Did the president know, did the Dean know, did the principal know, did the teacher know, just down the line they go as it catches everyone and any errors in the system or supervision process. At less that has been my experience.
Deepest pockets

Reactions: Laner2
I would imagine the university is who paid to have her speak to the team. So technically the contract is between them and her, and as he is an employee of the school, they are then potentially liable.
Seems like a gray area. The way I read it was that the harassment occurred after she was first brought in and during a time when she had a personal relationship with Tucker. An employer isn't liable for what their employees do on their own time. But if Michigan State contributed to all of this, hopefully it will come out in court. Hopefully all of this goes to court.

Mel has nothing to run from here. When do the "We're all butt men, Mel" t-shirts come out? Because what guy doesn't like a nice female ass?

Seems like a gray area. The way I read it was that the harassment occurred after she was first brought in and during a time when she had a personal relationship with Tucker. An employer isn't liable for what their employees do on their own time. But if Michigan State contributed to all of this, hopefully it will come out in court. Hopefully all of this goes to court.
That's if harassment even occured, which is still questionable, and even if it had, that you should be entitled to $75 million from a public university. Regardless, there seems to be some perverse incentives there that the same person claiming they were harassed is also the same one that stands to benefit massively from a financial standpoint. This whole thing is a joke on the legal system which should be dealing with actual problems and not made up ones from a professional victim.

...and here you are. Congrats on recognizing and admitting you have a problem.

Weren’t there text messages between her and someone where she’s talking about Mel’s salary and she needs to figure a way to get that $$$

I know that happened with a MLB player recently, but was not aware of this in this case, but who would be shocked if true? Not me.

Didn't all this happen in their relationship outside the university?

Didn't all this happen in their relationship outside the university?
Care to tell the class what entity is responsible for employing/retaining services provided by both after thorough vetting?

Thanks in advance.

Seems like an entrapment kind of scheme on her part.

Very weird how these things keep happening to her and she is able to publicly blow them up in a huge way.
4a70ca47-ff74-4d9c-a6bd-7729cc0892cd_text.gif

Never could understand how the legal system could get so bastardized that people expect to be made multi-millionaires if they're wronged in any way.
Hoisted with its own petard

Last edited:
So if I have (possibly mutual) phone sex with a co-worker at all hours of the night, she can then sue the company and she say it wasn't mutual even though she stayed on the phone long enough to let me finish? Glad I am retired.

So if I have (possibly mutual) phone sex with a co-worker at all hours of the night, she can then sue the company and she say it wasn't mutual even though she stayed on the phone long enough to let me finish? Glad I am retired.
You can do whatever you’d like because you are nobody and thus worthless

Same as it ever was

Buhbuy, Red, until you go off your meds again, caio!

Last edited:
It's amazing the civil tort legal system exists at all, because it's clear to me the majority of the world doesn't believe in lawsuits and would never seek monetary damages when wronged. I laugh at all this bullshit, because I haven't met anyone yet that doesn't want their dollar when the opportunity arises. Brenda Tracy is an a-hole, just like the rest of humanity. Everyone hates lawyers, but they sure never run out of work. Wonder why that is?

Reactions: king_kong_
That's if harassment even occured, which is still questionable, and even if it had, that you should be entitled to $75 million from a public university. Regardless, there seems to be some perverse incentives there that the same person claiming they were harassed is also the same one that stands to benefit massively from a financial standpoint. This whole thing is a joke on the legal system which should be dealing with actual problems and not made up ones from a professional victim.
The part of the lawsuit that alleges that her professional career was damaged is ironic. This latest incident, if true, is nothing compared what she previously went through. If anything, the obscene phone call and whatever other dumbassery Tucker subjected her to adds to her story and her fame.

Deepest pockets
It is all one pocket. They start at the top and see if there were policies in place, who didn’t do what they were supposed to from admin down to supervisor. They look for where there could have been a break down like someone telling an AD and they didn’t do anything. Policies then people all the way down to the perp. If everyone and everything is in place above him, he is it.

How many times have you heard the term “Institional Oversight”?

Reactions: huskerfan66
The part of the lawsuit that alleges that her professional career was damaged is ironic. This latest incident, if true, is nothing compared what she previously went through. If anything, the obscene phone call and whatever other dumbassery Tucker subjected her to adds to her story and her fame.
The main problem with handling all of this is that 95% of the people reading this article have been wronged to the same degree or worse than her, and they never think that because of what happened to them that they're entitled to become multi-millionaires.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT