ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial ranked the 17th best Stadium in College Football

I've been to three of those. Rose bowl has a gorgeous field. The stadium itself was outdated, but that was shortly before a large remodel. Outside of the stadium wasn't great. The Big House is trash in every sense. Kyle Field is legit. I wish our home crowds could stand up to theirs.

I've been to three of those. Rose bowl has a gorgeous field. The stadium itself was outdated, but that was shortly before a large remodel. Outside of the stadium wasn't great. The Big House is trash in every sense. Kyle Field is legit. I wish our home crowds could stand up to theirs.
100% on Kyle field

Someday, I'd love to see the much balleyhooed sunset at the Rose Bowl, above a Husker win.

I think the one that pisses me off the most is Camp Randell at #3... I am sure the Stadium is cool, no way should it be above Nebraska and Penn State stadiums

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Most of those places don't even come close to selling out. That list is odd.

Camp Randall is a great venue. That place can really rock. But #3? No way. I think that high ranking is based solely on the hype about the jump around. That is cool and in its day it was unique to Wisconsin. But just like Nebraska’s now overhyped tunnel walk, everyone does some version of the jump around.

Rose bowl stadium is one of the worst stadiums to view a game if you’re not seating high enough. Seats gradually get better the higher you go up. Seating on the press box side and you can view the San Gabriel mountains.Been in the Rose Bowl 4 times..

Husky studuim would be #1 with me being there twice..
I do like Camp Randell maybe one of the best venues in the confernce and Auzen isn’t far behind too, the Ducks stadium is smaller but great viewing no matter where ever you seat.

I think the Coliseum is way over rated mainly because it is in bad part of the city..

ND stadium is South Bend the stadium seats in residential area with homes near by, thought that was pretty cool..

Rose bowl stadium is one of the worst stadiums to view a game if you’re not seating high enough. Seats gradually get better the higher you go up. Seating on the press box side and you can view the San Gabriel mountains.Been in the Rose Bowl 4 times..

Husky studuim would be #1 with me being there twice..
I do like Camp Randell maybe one of the best venues in the confernce and Auzen isn’t far behind too, the Ducks stadium is smaller but great viewing no matter where ever you seat.

I think the Coliseum is way over rated mainly because it is in bad part of the city..

ND stadium is South Bend the stadium seats in residential area with homes near by, thought that was pretty cool..
I've been to more stadiums than some, less than many others. One thing I love about Memorial is that it has something for everyone. How many stadiums have countless downtown bars, plenty of tailgates, but also have a residential college neighborhood on one side? Love the diversity of options.

Been to most of these. Both UCLa and USC blow. Don’t care about nostalgia, they suck. Same as big house. Shitty quiet stadium
What exactly are you expecting when you enter a stadium? I loved going to the Rose Bowl. Iconic, history ridden, comfortable, beautiful surroundings, etc.

And to this list, there was no stated criteria. No categories. Just a paragraph. NU"s 3rd largest city. That's always mentioned but that fact doesn't make it better or worse than anyone else's stadium.

Bill Snyder Family Stadium ( worst name) has a capacity about the same as the city it's in. Let's repeat that over and over for years.

I've been to Tenn, Georgia, Florida, but Clemson had the best game day atmosphere. Husky stadium is a pretty location. I thought the USC was a dump.

Reactions: scarletred
From just watching games on TV I’ve always thought Utah had one of the most scenic venues with the mountains right there by the stadium

Reactions: 250vertical
I think the one that pisses me off the most is Camp Randell at #3... I am sure the Stadium is cool, no way should it be above Nebraska and Penn State stadiums
Look I am a Nebraska Fan, I was born in Nebraska and have attended games in Memorial Stadium since I was a teenager ( now 64)

That being said Camp Randall is a great place to watch a Game. The level of enthusiasm by the Badger fans and the students exceeded anything I’ve experienced at Memorial stadium in the last 20 years. The music and announcer ramp up the crowd , they have way more fun .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT