ADVERTISEMENT

Lawsuit Scoggins

A key part of this complaint is the "grooming" comment. Will be interesting to see how this part of the complaint plays out.

Just in case y'all forgot.
m8hgPJ5.jpeg
It seems as though she’s not quite as talented at UNLV as she was at Nebraska, but I’m guessing she’s just as skilled or better.

Either way, she seems to bring a lot to the table as a student-athlete.

Well my initial thoughts are they're both adults.

The flip side is in this day and age.........

Not sure what to think 🤔

If she didn't feel like she could report this to Williams due to her closeness to Love, there's a lot of other places at the university to report inappropriate things.

Why did she continue to meet him?

Reactions: WHCSC
This took a bad turn the moment Love went on a paid vacation while Scoggin was immediately dismissed from the team. I understand that Love was legally entitled to due process and she most likely was not. But if you're actually going to investigate the matter in an effort to get all the facts, don't be in such a rush to show her the door while he's still on the payroll.

This took a bad turn the moment Love went on a paid vacation while Scoggin was immediately dismissed from the team. I understand that Love was legally entitled to due process and she most likely was not. But if you're actually going to investigate the matter in an effort to get all the facts, don't be in such a rush to show her the door while he's still on the payroll.
It gives the impression that only one person was given due process.

Reactions: king_kong_
It gives the impression that only one person was given due process.
It does

However I could absolutely see considerable protections being extended to a state employee as opposed to student so perhaps the university’s hands were tied in his case

As far as player dismissal, it’s likely that’s much more subjective

Reactions: V-Doub
So I was called a pedophile Sunday night as well, during the rousing exchange about a fan creating a fake story about two OU players busted for cocaine. Is this the new accusation on folks when nothing is left?

• Love
Reactions: Laner2 and V-Doub
About 4 years ago he did this same thing, just suddenly unhinged. Long vacay.
More recent, another vacay for similar, and he posted as his wife.

Third strike?

Sad… we have a deranged bi-polar multiple personality pedophile on our hands. Hope he gets help before hurts himself or someone else. Very disturbing…

Reactions: Laner2
You wake up. Anyone can go make a headline about someone. Doesn’t make everything they say true. I’m glad they’re both gone. They were both adults. They both made a stupid decision. And kept doing it until they got caught. We need ALL of the facts.
His or her innocence is back page news

Their being the subject of this accusation and accompanying 7+ figure lawsuit is front page news

That’s reality. Right, wrong or otherwise.

Their being the subject of this accusation and accompanying 7+ figure lawsuit is front page news

Kind of like the false story of OU qbs, and subsequent fallout, being front page of espn and all leading sites, but you were OK with that one.

Perception is everything.

Kind of like the false story of OU qbs, and subsequent fallout, being front page of espn and all leading sites, but you were OK with that one.

Perception is everything.
A guy made a fake newspaper and people (the media? OU?) believed it?

Then somehow he was charged and convicted him with a federal crime for it?

Doesn’t make sense to me

A scumbag using his post to lure a young woman for sex, however, seems like 1+1

So I was called a pedophile Sunday night as well, during the rousing exchange about a fan creating a fake story about two OU players busted for cocaine. Is this the new accusation on folks when nothing is left?

Yeah, IDK. World’s gone crazy my man. I literally have had just few exchanges with @HuskerHusaria , nothing of note, just fairly mundane exchanges from what I recall. I’ve like some his posts he’s liked some of mine, ho hum…

Then tonight he comes completely unhinged, talking about pedophilia and throwing around accusations when nobody was talking about anything of the sorts? 🤷‍♂️ I thought maybe he was joking at 1st and not really pulling off the punchline? But he made it clear pretty quickly he was not joking and had completely lost it. Weird…

Ok, Kevin. You're a male Karen.

Ok. We still need all of the facts. Nothing changes that. If you were accused of something I’m sure you’d want all of the facts to be presented. It doesn’t change no matter who it is. And as you stated. It’s an accusation. That’s all it is until facts are presented and we know who is guilty of what.

Reactions: cruelhalo
Just wait until you’re accused of being a domestic terrorist.

Good times!
Did any cops show up?

I just sometimes am in awe of some of these board melt-downs.

I get excited at times, and I have to be honest and thought I may have said too much Sunday night, when I awoke to a message from mods, I assumed the worst.

It was a political warning. They are really policing that tight.

I just am amazed at the how some interact.
I imagine I havecaused the same consternation in others at times.

Domestic Terrorist is not something I ever once wanted to call you, how weak, yes?

Scumbag

That blockhead trev is named is also telling.

Agree it will be interesting to hear his response

No room for any of this bullshit at NU
I have zero information on any of this.

The one thing I have learned during my years as a school administrator, what the attorneys put in the suit is based on their clients side of things. The other thing is everyone is named in suits, from the top down. This is SOP and I have seen it multiple times. They start at the top of the food chain and work down until they find exactly who dropped the ball.

I have learned to not believe much of these things until they are proven. It’s a weird innocent until proven guilty thing.

A guy made a fake newspaper and people (the media? OU?) believed it?

Then somehow he was charged and convicted him with a federal crime for it?

Doesn’t make sense to me

A scumbag using his post to lure a young woman for sex, however, seems like 1+1
I cannot send you a link here.
No one believed it, it was taken down in 3 hours.

He used a reporter's byline.

I did not have every fact straight, but it happened.

I will say no more. A simple search will give you multiple hits.

That incident was, and this incident are both very bad looks. This deal seems more nuanced than the older one, however, potentially much more serious.

Reactions: king_kong_
Yeah, IDK. World’s gone crazy my man. I literally have had just few exchanges with @HuskerHusaria , nothing of note, just fairly mundane exchanges from what I recall. I’ve like some his posts he’s liked some of mine, ho hum…

Then tonight he comes completely unhinged, talking about pedophilia and throwing around accusations when nobody was talking about anything of the sorts? 🤷‍♂️ I thought maybe he was joking at 1st and not really pulling off the punchline? But he made it clear pretty quickly he was not joking and had completely lost it. Weird…
I was always careful with him, I remembered his past outbursts.

I am just glad I am normal, lolol!

Reactions: V-Doub
4 pages?? Seriously Clark?? I didn't think you guys cared about women's sports!! 😉

4 pages?? Seriously Clark?? I didn't think you guys cared about women's sports!! 😉
I care about the University's reputation, from which literally everything is derived

wouldn't know any women's coaches if they were soliciting me on my front porch, and don't care to

• Haha
Reactions: Streamer15
Ok. I've had enough comedy. What are we really working with? Amy... We can suspect is gone. Trev........ I don't quite know but that's in jeopardy
short of an email or written statement saying he knew what was going on, he isn't going anywhere. If he has to make a move, Amy will walks with a nice payoff, er, payday.

Did any cops show up?

I just sometimes am in awe of some of these board melt-downs.

I get excited at times, and I have to be honest and thought I may have said too much Sunday night, when I awoke to a message from mods, I assumed the worst.

It was a political warning. They are really policing that tight.

I just am amazed at the how some interact.
I imagine I havecaused the same consternation in others at times.

Domestic Terrorist is not something I ever once wanted to call you, how weak, yes?
nope.

I would laugh in their face, if so.

the sticks and stones era is long gone.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I care about the University's reputation, from which literally everything is derived

wouldn't know any women's coaches if they were soliciting me on my front porch, and don't care to
😂 it was 2 years ago. She never reported anything and kept having the affair with a married man. Then after she gets caught it becomes an issue. I hope for her sake she has proof to back this up or the only reputation on the line is hers. There was zero excuse for a coach to engage in this behavior. Also zero excuse for her not to report what was happening if he was sending her messages and she was declining. WE NEED THE FACTS AND THE PROOF or this is a shit show of someone trying to save face and get paid. Nothing more.

😂 it was 2 years ago. She never reported anything and kept having the affair with a married man. Then after she gets caught it becomes an issue. I hope for her sake she has proof to back this up or the only reputation on the line is hers. There was zero excuse for a coach to engage in this behavior. Also zero excuse for her not to report what was happening if he was sending her messages and she was declining. WE NEED THE FACTS AND THE PROOF or this is a shit show of someone trying to save face and get paid. Nothing more.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT