I Saw a Husker Vanity License Plate Today...

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
Originally posted by Egregious Error:
Even then, no self-respecting Husker marries a Herkie.
You are kidding right.

Hell my boss is an A&M fan, and his wife, Bevo. If you can bridge that divide, you can do anything.

Egregious Error

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 6, 2009
Originally posted by jflores:
You are kidding right.

Hell my boss is an A&M fan, and his wife, Bevo. If you can bridge that divide, you can do anything.
Haha, yeah, I was kidding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and some guys are more okay with missing teeth than others.

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
You are kidding right.

Haha, yeah, I was kidding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and some guys are more okay with missing teeth than others.
Figured you were kidding. I married a Hawkeye.....converted to a husker. Daughter married a hawkeye....no conversion coming there and it makes for fun thanksgivings so far.

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
Originally posted by huskerbux:

You are kidding right.

Figured you were kidding. I married a Hawkeye.....converted to a husker. Daughter married a hawkeye....no conversion coming there and it makes for fun thanksgivings so far.
My wife is from a Hawkeye family. I think it still causes riffs that she's now a Husker fan.