ADVERTISEMENT

So this just happened......

If we're all sharing stories: I was a cop, and I was good at my job, but I committed the ultimate sin—I testified against other cops who had gone bad. Those cops tried to kill me but ended up harming the woman I loved instead. Now, framed for murder, I prowl the badlands... an outlaw hunting outlaws... a bounty hunter... a renegade

That is a great riff! When Honda makes an electric version they should revisit the commercial and use it!
(Deep movie voice) In a world where he was new to the city. *Sirens* This is your Training Day! *Fade to black* "Those cops murdered my wife.. ". *Flashbacks*

(Deep voice) "Coming this summer... A man." "Framed for murder... Prowls the badlands..."

Cornhustler Renegade.

Good for you OP. I put a shoulder into a guy trying to snatch $2K worth of Nike gear from an upscale store in Colorado Springs back in March. I go about 280lbs and have what my employees call “old man” strength. Sucked for homeboy. Got worse when he finally jumped up and realized that Colorado recognizes Nebraska CCW. He ran off and as it turns out, the store won’t press charges anyway since Colorado raised the petty theft limit, so just like California, it’s a waste of time.

Good for you OP. I put a shoulder into a guy trying to snatch $2K worth of Nike gear from an upscale store in Colorado Springs back in March. I go about 280lbs and have what my employees call “old man” strength. Sucked for homeboy. Got worse when he finally jumped up and realized that Colorado recognizes Nebraska CCW. He ran off and as it turns out, the store won’t press charges anyway since Colorado raised the petty theft limit, so just like California, it’s a waste of time.
I so identify with you. Good on ya, my man.

if you own a gun, learn how to use it and when to use it for protection. if you think bear spray will help you facing down a 9mm semi then you deserve the results. it's not that hard to not be a victim.
No where did I say, or even imply, that. The poster made no mention of them having a gun and neither did I.

You are talking generally, I was talking about the details of this incident. And like I pointed out, if those people doing the looting WERE pointing the barrel of a 9mm at the OP, I highly, highly doubt he'd be able to pull his gun out in time to beat them to the trigger pull.

As for your first sentence, he's not in need of protection if they are trying to drive away.

Was leaving Goldbergs at 132nd and Center today and was driving past the Joaann's Fabric store in the parking lot when a guy ran out of the store, in front of my Jeep in a full sprint. He was carrying a good sized box and ran up to a Mini Cooper parked right in front of the store. I realized what was going on and parked the Jeep behind him to block the Mini which had a car parked in front of it. Threw the Jeep in park, jumped out with my phone and took pics of the car and plate. Clear as shite pics. I'm yelling at the guys in the Mini "I got you, bitches! I got you!" The guy who was in the passenger seat turns around, glares at me and gives me the mono digital gesture. I returned it. The driver wedges the Mini back and forth until he can go forward and leaves.

Bunch of employees and customers are clogging the door the store after witnessing what happened. I gave a clerk the plate (Kansas) number, told her it was a Mini Cooper and as good a description of the dudes as I could and my name and number. If the cops contact me I'll provide the pics.

My wife was in the car and I caught holy hell. She reminded me about my age, how the guys could have been strapped and that she could have gotten hurt. I apologized but both of us knew I didn't mean it.

Thing is, I cannot just stand by and watch shit happen. I can't. I know it may not be smart and the price could be too high. Omaha is my home and I won't sit still while bitches think that no one will do anything. I'll fvcking fight that shit first.

Wife isn't speaking to me and has dimed me out to my kids. My daughters have called me up and read me the riot act. My son called me nuts. Whatever. Not gonna let this crap happen without doing something.
I had something similar happrn while helping the scouts sell popcorn at Sam's Club.

A guy came running out of the store with a big box of something and there was a truck waiting out front for him. He jumped in, but they got blocked by traffic.

I ran up and got pictures of the plates and then ran around to the side and got clear pictures of the thief and driver.

I went back and was sharing the pictures with them, but when I realized they weren't going to call the police and it was turning into banning the kids from selling, I told them I wasnt with them and just happened to be coming into the store and had to take off before they got my member ID.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Laner2 and huntered
I had something similar happrn while helping the scouts sell popcorn at Sam's Club.

A guy came running out of the store with a big box of something and there was a truck waiting out front for him. He jumped in, but they got blocked by traffic.

I ran up and got pictures of the plates and then ran around to the side and got clear pictures of the thief and driver.

I went back and was sharing the pictures with them, but when I realized they weren't going to call the police and it was turning into banning the kids from selling, I told them I wasnt with them and just happened to be coming into the store and had to take off before they got my member ID.
That's just sad. I refuse to patronize businesses that won't prosecute------and I know all the reasons they give for not prosecuting, don't care. Those businesses contribute to this crap by enabling it. I couldn't give a crap if they go out of business but I feel for the other companies that are victimized by that thinking.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT