ADVERTISEMENT

So this just happened......

Was leaving Goldbergs at 132nd and Center today and was driving past the Joaann's Fabric store in the parking lot when a guy ran out of the store, in front of my Jeep in a full sprint. He was carrying a good sized box and ran up to a Mini Cooper parked right in front of the store. I realized what was going on and parked the Jeep behind him to block the Mini which had a car parked in front of it. Threw the Jeep in park, jumped out with my phone and took pics of the car and plate. Clear as shite pics. I'm yelling at the guys in the Mini "I got you, bitches! I got you!" The guy who was in the passenger seat turns around, glares at me and gives me the mono digital gesture. I returned it. The driver wedges the Mini back and forth until he can go forward and leaves.

Bunch of employees and customers are clogging the door the store after witnessing what happened. I gave a clerk the plate (Kansas) number, told her it was a Mini Cooper and as good a description of the dudes as I could and my name and number. If the cops contact me I'll provide the pics.

My wife was in the car and I caught holy hell. She reminded me about my age, how the guys could have been strapped and that she could have gotten hurt. I apologized but both of us knew I didn't mean it.

Thing is, I cannot just stand by and watch shit happen. I can't. I know it may not be smart and the price could be too high. Omaha is my home and I won't sit still while bitches think that no one will do anything. I'll fvcking fight that shit first.

Wife isn't speaking to me and has dimed me out to my kids. My daughters have called me up and read me the riot act. My son called me nuts. Whatever. Not gonna let this crap happen without doing something.
You are badass. I salute you.

I also don't blame your wife and kids for taking their position.

Reactions: dinglefritz
My wife drives it mostly. I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Is that man card worthy?
You might as well have said that you drive a minivan.

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

It's in your wife's DNA buddy. It's noble what you did. But your #1 responsibility as a husband is to protect your wife and not put her in a potentially dangerous situation. To you, society can crumble before a single hair on her head is moved. And for all the women's power, individuality rah rah the feminine movement shouts, when the DNA hits, there is no argument against it. You can't win.

Go apologize to her and tell her she's more important to you than the world and you won't (in her mind) chance putting her in that situation again. Then go down on her.

You'll thank me later......unless you hate her

This isn't a bravery story bit I like to tell it. As a teen I got a realistic looking fake gun and put it under my car seat.
Was driving along O street and this car load of older guys drive up beside me yelling obscenities and the drive spits over at my car. ( Why?I don't know)
They are all laughing and I had been drinking bravery. My windows were open, I pointed the gun at the driver and yelled "pull over mother flocker".
What I'll never forget was the look on his face, his eyes popped out like a cartoon. He jerked his car over the curb and into a field I am sure doing his suspension no good.

I’ve wanted to buy one of those boxy Ford Flex crossovers, put a lift kit under it, a badass grill guard, roof mounted rack with lights on it and paint it camouflaged. I think it would look like a badass backcountry……soccer mom van.
Off the dementia meds again ehhh?

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
This isn't a bravery story bit I like to tell it. As a teen I got a realistic looking fake gun and put it under my car seat.
Was driving along O street and this car load of older guys drive up beside me yelling obscenities and the drive spits over at my car. ( Why?I don't know)
They are all laughing and I had been drinking bravery. My windows were open, I pointed the gun at the driver and yelled "pull over mother flocker".
What I'll never forget was the look on his face, his eyes popped out like a cartoon. He jerked his car over the curb and into a field I am sure doing his suspension no good.
Sounds like a good way to wind up dead. Kinda like chasing down 2 guys on meth out shooting their gun. 🥴

I chased a car with 2 guys who were shooting at crap near my farm and sent bullets whizzing over my head. I had pulled in front of them at one point and they backed up and took off. I had sheriff deputies and highway patrolmen racing up highway 81 with lights going trying to decipher the dispatcher’s instructions.

Long story short they made the mistake of heading in to town and the city cops took over. They eventually ran out of gas. They had thrown the gun out somewhere in town but the cops found meth and pot in the car. Somebody found the gun in their yard the next morning. One guy was out on parole and the other had previous drug convictions. They went away for a long time.
0% chance this happened.

Was leaving Goldbergs at 132nd and Center today and was driving past the Joaann's Fabric store in the parking lot when a guy ran out of the store, in front of my Jeep in a full sprint. He was carrying a good sized box and ran up to a Mini Cooper parked right in front of the store. I realized what was going on and parked the Jeep behind him to block the Mini which had a car parked in front of it. Threw the Jeep in park, jumped out with my phone and took pics of the car and plate. Clear as shite pics. I'm yelling at the guys in the Mini "I got you, bitches! I got you!" The guy who was in the passenger seat turns around, glares at me and gives me the mono digital gesture. I returned it. The driver wedges the Mini back and forth until he can go forward and leaves.

Bunch of employees and customers are clogging the door the store after witnessing what happened. I gave a clerk the plate (Kansas) number, told her it was a Mini Cooper and as good a description of the dudes as I could and my name and number. If the cops contact me I'll provide the pics.

My wife was in the car and I caught holy hell. She reminded me about my age, how the guys could have been strapped and that she could have gotten hurt. I apologized but both of us knew I didn't mean it.

Thing is, I cannot just stand by and watch shit happen. I can't. I know it may not be smart and the price could be too high. Omaha is my home and I won't sit still while bitches think that no one will do anything. I'll fvcking fight that shit first.

Wife isn't speaking to me and has dimed me out to my kids. My daughters have called me up and read me the riot act. My son called me nuts. Whatever. Not gonna let this crap happen without doing something.
Steve Austin Celebration GIF

Reactions: Laner2

GIF by Snowpiercer on TNT

Good for you it’s the right thing to do .not a bang on your wife and kids but that’s what’s wrong with our society. “it’s not my problem”

Well done sir. Next time I would advise CCW, before doing that again... Just in case.

Well, that's fine to make your bold move, but you're lucky all you got was a finger.

Well, that's fine to make your bold move, but you're lucky all you got was a finger.
True. The days of settling things with your fists are mostly over. On the other hand, I haven't said if I was carrying my Sig. Gun play over a sewing machine would be bad news for me. Gun play because someone drew down on me......different story.

It's in your wife's DNA buddy. It's noble what you did. But your #1 responsibility as a husband is to protect your wife and not put her in a potentially dangerous situation. To you, society can crumble before a single hair on her head is moved. And for all the women's power, individuality rah rah the feminine movement shouts, when the DNA hits, there is no argument against it. You can't win.

Go apologize to her and tell her she's more important to you than the world and you won't (in her mind) chance putting her in that situation again. Then go down on her.

You'll thank me later......unless you hate her

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT