ADVERTISEMENT

So this just happened......

Was leaving Goldbergs at 132nd and Center today and was driving past the Joaann's Fabric store in the parking lot when a guy ran out of the store, in front of my Jeep in a full sprint. He was carrying a good sized box and ran up to a Mini Cooper parked right in front of the store. I realized what was going on and parked the Jeep behind him to block the Mini which had a car parked in front of it. Threw the Jeep in park, jumped out with my phone and took pics of the car and plate. Clear as shite pics. I'm yelling at the guys in the Mini "I got you, bitches! I got you!" The guy who was in the passenger seat turns around, glares at me and gives me the mono digital gesture. I returned it. The driver wedges the Mini back and forth until he can go forward and leaves.

Bunch of employees and customers are clogging the door the store after witnessing what happened. I gave a clerk the plate (Kansas) number, told her it was a Mini Cooper and as good a description of the dudes as I could and my name and number. If the cops contact me I'll provide the pics.

My wife was in the car and I caught holy hell. She reminded me about my age, how the guys could have been strapped and that she could have gotten hurt. I apologized but both of us knew I didn't mean it.

Thing is, I cannot just stand by and watch shit happen. I can't. I know it may not be smart and the price could be too high. Omaha is my home and I won't sit still while bitches think that no one will do anything. I'll fvcking fight that shit first.

Wife isn't speaking to me and has dimed me out to my kids. My daughters have called me up and read me the riot act. My son called me nuts. Whatever. Not gonna let this crap happen without doing something.
Well done!

Reactions: baseball31ne
Was leaving Goldbergs at 132nd and Center today and was driving past the Joaann's Fabric store in the parking lot when a guy ran out of the store, in front of my Jeep in a full sprint. He was carrying a good sized box and ran up to a Mini Cooper parked right in front of the store. I realized what was going on and parked the Jeep behind him to block the Mini which had a car parked in front of it. Threw the Jeep in park, jumped out with my phone and took pics of the car and plate. Clear as shite pics. I'm yelling at the guys in the Mini "I got you, bitches! I got you!" The guy who was in the passenger seat turns around, glares at me and gives me the mono digital gesture. I returned it. The driver wedges the Mini back and forth until he can go forward and leaves.

Bunch of employees and customers are clogging the door the store after witnessing what happened. I gave a clerk the plate (Kansas) number, told her it was a Mini Cooper and as good a description of the dudes as I could and my name and number. If the cops contact me I'll provide the pics.

My wife was in the car and I caught holy hell. She reminded me about my age, how the guys could have been strapped and that she could have gotten hurt. I apologized but both of us knew I didn't mean it.

Thing is, I cannot just stand by and watch shit happen. I can't. I know it may not be smart and the price could be too high. Omaha is my home and I won't sit still while bitches think that no one will do anything. I'll fvcking fight that shit first.

Wife isn't speaking to me and has dimed me out to my kids. My daughters have called me up and read me the riot act. My son called me nuts. Whatever. Not gonna let this crap happen without doing something.
You reacted in the moment. It is your instinct and character, don’t be ashamed of that for one minute. Not everyone is built that way.

Would like to think I would have acted the same way but haven’t been in that situation before.

Family is upset because they see the most negative result immediately. Understand their desire to keep you safe.

May the robbers get caught.

I find dingles tall tales and name dropping about all these important people he’s Friends with amusing and i give him crap about it from time to time.
Im sure this happened to him but is…embellished a tad.
Forrest Dingle? Or Dingle Gump?

Sure it did. Just like that too. High speed chase, they are shooting bullets over your head, you slide in front and cut them off. Were you on your way to visit your astronaut friend, or was it the president?
Was this before or after you were in the CIA? 🤣
It wasn’t a high speed chase. The guys never got over 60mph on gravel. Don’t have any astronaut friends. Have met Gerald Ford and Colin Powell. Son is an administrator with NASA and was an engineer on the Orion project. Anything else?

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

At least he did not attach an A.I.-generated poem to add to his incoming ridicule.

Actually Laner, you should send them a note to correct their headline. You did not stop anything, they are apparently enjoying their new sewing machine as we speak. F'ing real G's.
Jealousy is such an ugly thing. Live large! Carve your own niche!

Just don't be like this guy......

True. The days of settling things with your fists are mostly over. On the other hand, I haven't said if I was carrying my Sig. Gun play over a sewing machine would be bad news for me. Gun play because someone drew down on me......different story.
I'm very glad you had that with you just in case. We can't afford to lose another good one.

Reactions: Laner2

That's a messed up parking lot these days. What the hell are they building there anyway?

If we're all sharing stories: I was a cop, and I was good at my job, but I committed the ultimate sin—I testified against other cops who had gone bad. Those cops tried to kill me but ended up harming the woman I loved instead. Now, framed for murder, I prowl the badlands... an outlaw hunting outlaws... a bounty hunter... a renegade
I guess it's not electric, cause they stopped short of Electric Eye? Bummer.
That is a great riff! When Honda makes an electric version they should revisit the commercial and use it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT