ADVERTISEMENT

I Saw a Husker Vanity License Plate Today...

Originally posted by Egregious Error:
Even then, no self-respecting Husker marries a Herkie.
You are kidding right.

Hell my boss is an A&M fan, and his wife, Bevo. If you can bridge that divide, you can do anything.

Originally posted by jflores:
You are kidding right.

Hell my boss is an A&M fan, and his wife, Bevo. If you can bridge that divide, you can do anything.
Haha, yeah, I was kidding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and some guys are more okay with missing teeth than others.
smile.r191677.gif

You are kidding right.

Haha, yeah, I was kidding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and some guys are more okay with missing teeth than others.
smile.r191677.gif
Figured you were kidding. I married a Hawkeye.....converted to a husker. Daughter married a hawkeye....no conversion coming there and it makes for fun thanksgivings so far.

Originally posted by huskerbux:

You are kidding right.

smile.r191677.gif
Figured you were kidding. I married a Hawkeye.....converted to a husker. Daughter married a hawkeye....no conversion coming there and it makes for fun thanksgivings so far.
My wife is from a Hawkeye family. I think it still causes riffs that she's now a Husker fan.

ADVERTISEMENT