ADVERTISEMENT

Things I heard…

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
This guy sometimes is right but then again sometimes he’s not. It’s not my info but I thought I would pass it along anyway:

————————————-

Ohio State: Greg McDermott: (President and AD are not Mac fans and vice versa. The OSU AD and Mac don't like each other but he is retiring so...)

Indiana: Dusty May: (Makes sense)

Michigan: Wes Miller (This just means Oates told them no)

Memphis: Will Wade (Literally the most perfect fit ever)

Vanderbilt: Chris Mack (would be a HUGE get)

Louisville: Lamont Paris (nice hire)

Washington: Mark Pope (I think he is a PNW guy?)

Oklahoma State: Darrian Devries (Ehhhh, not sure what to think)

Stanford: Joe Pasternack (this dude has 9 lives)

Oregon State: Danny Sprinkle (who cares but his last name rhymes with the current coaches last name)

Arizona State: Eric Musselman (Hate his job and the boosters hate him)

DePaul: Bobby Hurley (Perfect fit, annoying coach for an annoying job)

Texas will probably open, that changes or can change a few things. Tang to Texas could happen.

DeVries isn't going to Oklahoma State. He would go to Creighton if Mac leaves, or he will wait for Fran to retire at Iowa

You know, I've seen Dusty May coach in person....that does NOT make me an expert, but color me NOT overwhelmingly impressed...with virtually the same squad as last year, he has BARELY eked out wins over a moribund Shocker team....

You know, I've seen Dusty May coach in person....that does NOT make me an expert, but color me NOT overwhelmingly impressed...with virtually the same squad as last year, he has BARELY eked out wins over a moribund Shocker team....
They are weird this year. Some odd losses. I think they beat Zona though.

They will be an annoying tourney team because they will probably be like a 6-7 seed.

This guy sometimes is right but then again sometimes he’s not. It’s not my info but I thought I would pass it along anyway:

————————————-

Ohio State: Greg McDermott: (President and AD are not Mac fans and vice versa. The OSU AD and Mac don't like each other but he is retiring so...)

Indiana: Dusty May: (Makes sense)

Michigan: Wes Miller (This just means Oates told them no)

Memphis: Will Wade (Literally the most perfect fit ever)

Vanderbilt: Chris Mack (would be a HUGE get)

Louisville: Lamont Paris (nice hire)

Washington: Mark Pope (I think he is a PNW guy?)

Oklahoma State: Darrian Devries (Ehhhh, not sure what to think)

Stanford: Joe Pasternack (this dude has 9 lives)

Oregon State: Danny Sprinkle (who cares but his last name rhymes with the current coaches last name)

Arizona State: Eric Musselman (Hate his job and the boosters hate him)

DePaul: Bobby Hurley (Perfect fit, annoying coach for an annoying job)

Texas will probably open, that changes or can change a few things. Tang to Texas could happen.
this person you know, umm, i'm guessing he's a little dude in your dreams while sleeping at the holiday inn because what you wrote there is beyond senseless on so many levels. but it did get you some response which obviously fulfills your needs.

Reactions: gwiginton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT