ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers 3 point undogs to Mississippi St.,,,,

Do you really deserve an extension just because of the 22 wins? If the B1G was as good this year as normal, how many wins you think they would have had? Overall I say 17 and conference I would say 9.

Nebraska beat 1 good team this year, before they got hot. This is not a great basketball team. They had a lot of potential, but never came close to reaching it.

I don’t think we suck at all. I just think neither team really cared that much about this game tonight. Can’t really blame them. We didn’t have a great point guard who could take control of the ball and the offense this season. A lot of the other pieces were there. In terms of coaching....well it may be time for a change. Tim’s had his chance and he couldn’t get it done. If there’s a really good coach willing to come to Lincoln right now, make the move. Otherwise Tim gets another year.

We suck against teams that qualify as a QUAD 1 game. MSU? Rpi 72. Another loss.

You either fire him or extend him this offseason. Honestly, I would be okay with either as long as one or the other keeps Palmer/Copeland around.
If those are the two choices, then fire him tomorrow. The B1G was crap, especially the West but that won’t last.

Good teams win games. Period. They don’t whine about “post-season hangover” or “ncaa selection blues”. They put up or shut up. They showed us exactly where they should have been seeded and exactly which tournament is their level. If they want something different, they need different results on the court.

More proof that the NIT is a complete waste of time. Never again should NU go to this tournament.

No it’s not, we should have had a home game last night.
We would have won at home but could have we beaten Baylor in Waco on Sunday?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT