ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers 3 point undogs to Mississippi St.,,,,

Road game; Opponent has a pulse; tournament setting. That’s what we call a triple threat and guaranteed NU hoop loss.

Reactions: newAD
You have to do one or the other. His contract hasn’t been extended in a couple years. It’s being used against him in recruiting.
It will be amusing when recruits and their parents are no longer the only people on Earth who don't know that every college coach who gets fired recently signed an extension, and every coach who leaves for a better job recently signed an extension. The college coaches' severance plan will have to be retooled.

So in the end, the experts were correct. NU is NIT 5th seed. Expect a contract extension in the next few weeks. I don't mean that disrespectfully either. I can't image who they would get over Miles if they went a different way unless Moos has a rabbit in his hat.

Reactions: TheNewNU and RedSea
Find a borderline cheater with some bb IQ and we can't move forward

1222949._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

So in the end, the experts were correct. NU is NIT 5th seed. Expect a contract extension in the next few weeks. I don't mean that disrespectfully either. I can't image who they would get over Miles if they went a different way unless Moos has a rabbit in his hat.

The PG is worth it. Miles can recruit.

You have to replace him mid-season, if you get my drift.

1222949._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

But we won 13 conference games!

Oh well. There was a good chance Baylor would have made the Huskers look really bad. Not a matchup I was looking forward to.

After the meltdown in New York, I could make no argument for NU getting into the tourney - just didn't finish strong enough. But I still believe they are better than the two dogshit teams playing in Dayton right now.

Good Lord, between Squealing Bobby Hurley and Cryin' Jim Boheim, you would think both teams in Dayton lost.

And both probably should have.

After the meltdown in New York, I could make no argument for NU getting into the tourney - just didn't finish strong enough. But I still believe they are better than the two dogshit teams playing in Dayton right now.

Lol

Nebraska post season.

This guy won it all...GBR

P.S. Best Nebraska athlete ever. Pro in 3 sports, IMO. Proven MLB and TO thought he was the next Irving Fryer

strickland-2.jpeg

Six years. Zero postseason wins. Miles may have earned himself an extension but his seat doesn’t get any colder.

I’m not at all defending this team or the effort. It was a poor performance that let everyone know the seeding and placement off the bubble was right. Pretty pissed actually.

That said, either team playing on their home court likely wins this game, which is why the seeding snub was so important. The NIT home teams are currently 14-0.

Anyway, onward to next season and fortunately a sport known as football starts spring practice soon.

Watson needs to do nothing but shoot during the off season.

Do you really deserve an extension just because of the 22 wins? If the B1G was as good this year as normal, how many wins you think they would have had? Overall I say 17 and conference I would say 9.

I’m not at all defending this team or the effort. It was a poor performance that let everyone know the seeding and placement off the bubble was right. Pretty pissed actually.

That said, either team playing on their home court likely wins this game, which is why the seeding snub was so important. The NIT home teams are currently 14-0.

Anyway, onward to next season and fortunately a sport known as football starts spring practice soon.

So if their effort and performance didn't suck, then they wouldn't have needed the home court? Miles sucks.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

Nebraska can’t rely on just being able to win home games. Nebraska has to be able to show they can beat someone on the road.

Reactions: scarletred
Do you really deserve an extension just because of the 22 wins? If the B1G was as good this year as normal, how many wins you think they would have had? Overall I say 17 and conference I would say 9.
You either fire him or extend him this offseason. Honestly, I would be okay with either as long as one or the other keeps Palmer/Copeland around.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
I don’t think we suck at all. I just think neither team really cared that much about this game tonight. Can’t really blame them. We didn’t have a great point guard who could take control of the ball and the offense this season. A lot of the other pieces were there. In terms of coaching....well it may be time for a change. Tim’s had his chance and he couldn’t get it done. If there’s a really good coach willing to come to Lincoln right now, make the move. Otherwise Tim gets another year.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT