ADVERTISEMENT

Hunt and LeGrone news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously this is a serious topic but it made me think of a skit from a while back. Completely unrelated to what the three are facing but is poking fun at consent.

Warning: It's Dave Chappelle. Don't watch if you aren't in the mood for a joke.

what a slut.. poor girl goes out to party, gets drunk, has her gangbang and then realizes she can't put her self respect back into the bottle and is disgusted by her actions.. she desperately needs someone to blame, so like any good woman, blame the men.

when will you cucks realize that women are not moral creatures.

Tommy_d26a51_418249.jpg

I don't know the facts BUT what does surprise me is just how long this story took to reach the public. Amazing that such stuff (true or not) could be kept largely secret for so long.

Another reason the current media certainly has lost my trust. The other reason of course is just how filtered or biased most national news reports have become. I intentionally watch some of full congressional hearing testimonies from gavel to gavel and then compare what I saw to what the largest media outlets report. Often a huge difference is caused by their slants and omissions. Usually it's not lies or fake news, it's the slant or bias caused by selective reporting of opinions, omissions of others and the editing employed to create bias. Powerful ways to flip things around. And somebody out there is issuing guidance on talking points because the very same buzzword often is repeated across multiple media outlets - so obvious and so scary.

I don't know the facts BUT what does surprise me is just how long this story took to reach the public. Amazing that such stuff (true or not) could be kept largely secret for so long.

Another reason the current media certainly has lost my trust. The other reason of course is just how filtered or biased most national news reports have become. I intentionally watch some of full congressional hearing testimonies from gavel to gavel and then compare what I saw to what the largest media outlets report. Often a huge difference is caused by their slants and omissions. Usually it's not lies or fake news, it's the slant or bias caused by selective reporting of opinions, omissions of others and the editing employed to create bias. Powerful ways to flip things around. And somebody out there is issuing guidance on talking points because the very same buzzword often is repeated across multiple media outlets - so obvious and so scary.

you don't think many of the posts on here are a result of male-gender bias??

Couldn't agree more. Amazes me how there's two completely different narratives. I'll do the same thing. I'll watch an event or speech and then after watching the talking heads tell me what I should know, I ask myself"did I watch the same thing"?

you don't think many of the posts on here are a result of male-gender bias??
Regardless of your take on it, this message board is a far cry from the category of widely viewed national new media. Laughing

It is comical listening to or watch the 24/7 op eds. The Impeachment hearings are one thing, but now that this FBI FISA probe is insane.

why does the tax payer have to pay for them to sit in jail for a possible 25 years?
just castrate them and have the women's tubes tied.
3 idiots who won't be multiplying. case closed

apparently wasn't their first run-in with these charges

don't let the jail cell doors hit you in the ass on your way in, scumbags

Reactions: TheBeav815
Disturbing. So now are all these women lying? Maybe we can stop feeling sorry for these two and stop blaming the victims. Just a thought.
But but but but what if we ruined the lives of these young rapists and they might have turned out to be good at catching a football but instead they were being punished for rape like they deserved?

Reactions: artguy68
Disturbing. So now are all these women lying? Maybe we can stop feeling sorry for these two and stop blaming the victims. Just a thought.
No no no....we have an epidemic of female liars in the state of Nebraska from what I've read on here. These are innocent boys that get confused over the meaning of words. Of course we expected them to do complicated things like understand coaching instructions and play high level D1 football. But apparently they have difficulty parsing monosyllabic words such as "no".

if you take a white child who is a 3rd or 4th generation college educated person and compare that to a minority that may be the first in their family to have a shot at college and think that comparing their test scores equally is fair then I’m not shocked
They're both in college right? Why shouldn't their test scores be equally compared?

Me reading between the lines. Once the story broke some people in city hall had some egg on their face, and a little more effort is applied to the case.

Originally 3 people made bad choices. Unfortunately the girls choice led to her eventual assault. This girl had the guts to report it, and when the news hits several other women come forward with their assaults at the hands of these two men.

Hence the charges coming now.

Honestly these guys almost got away with it. If the espn story doesn't break, the other assaults do not come to light and the prosecutors were about to let it slide on the appearance that the girl might have agreed to the sex, at a minimum she put herself at risk.

They could have left town and started this all in a new school or city.

It certainly just got harder for the defense today that's for sure

Right...still the girl's fault...got it. What about the other 6 or so separate charges against the players (individually, with others, and together). The women to blame there as well I'd image?

Me reading between the lines. Once the story broke some people in city hall had some egg on their face, and a little more effort is applied to the case.

Originally 3 people made bad choices. Unfortunately the girls choice led to her eventual assault. This girl had the guts to report it, and when the news hits several other women come forward with their assaults at the hands of these two men.

Honestly these guys almost got away with it. If the espn story doesn't break, the other assaults do not come to light and the prosecutors were about to let it slide on the appearance that the girl might have agreed to the sex, at a minimum she put herself at risk.

you know nobody's forcing you to post, right?

I'll admit as one who was being skeptical and cautious on this and the accusation(s). Several things here still don't make sense to me and smell. IF charges are true and it sure seems to be going down that trail. What took so long to file charges? Wasn't enough evidence, now there is. Was it the ESPN report? Did the accused now hang themselves with something they said or admitted to.

Appears I'm wrong on this but I maintain something is a little wishy-washy with this case

Boy, who HASN'T been there, am I right? Seems like every other week I'm being falsely accused of multiple incidents of sexual assault over a span of a couple years by multiple women.

Oh wait, no, that hasn't happened to me because I don't assault women. I remember now, it's that if you don't assault women you virtually never get accused and in fact even when you do assault women, you often get away with it for way longer than you should.

WTF was the team doing letting these two have so many accusations against them and still not be kicked off?

Any of the new ones you mean??

Correct. Once they were arrested and charged:

"Hunt and LeGrone have been named in additional police reports of alleged sex offenses filed within the past week, according to records obtained by Outside the Lines on Wednesday and a source familiar with those records"

Reactions: huskerfan66
why does the tax payer have to pay for them to sit in jail for a possible 25 years?
just castrate them and have the women's tubes tied.
3 idiots who won't be multiplying. case closed
This is america. Good lord we have some ****tard americans.

I don't think my point came across well. In think it was awful close to not being charged until the report came out and other women found the courage to report their stories. I would guess their reports were eerily similar to this one. It appears these guys are groomers

Reactions: Chuck003
I don't think my point came across well. In think it was awful close to not being charged until the report came out and other women found the courage to report their stories. I would guess their reports were eerily similar to this one. It appears these guys are groomers
Hunt doesn't look like he has enough hair to groom.

No no no....we have an epidemic of female liars in the state of Nebraska from what I've read on here. These are innocent boys that get confused over the meaning of words. Of course we expected them to do complicated things like understand coaching instructions and play high level D1 football. But apparently they have difficulty parsing monosyllabic words such as "no".
It doesn't mean that there aren't some crazy females making things up. It does happen. You have to plow through the legal process and reserve judgement until the facts can be determined. I was fairly sure the way Frost has handled this that there was some certainty of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT