ADVERTISEMENT

“Prime” winning the off season!!

I think they had that as a w for sCUm. 4-1 with loss to UCF before losing to ksu but being bowl eligible at 7 to 9 wins. I don't see 9 wins on their schedule and 7 would be tough too if they have L vs NU
yea. I just don't think anyone outside of Big Red Nation will expect a Rhule coached team to beat a Prime coached team.

time to start proving people wrong.

I have them losing to NDSU to start the season 0-1. Then a trip to Lincoln makes them 0-2.

They might be favored in 4 games all season.

cu starts with ndsu. oSu with the jacks. i suspect the pokes have a larger challenge. sdsu would have won the mac last year. probably some other g5 leagues as well.

yea. I just don't think anyone outside of Big Red Nation will expect a Rhule coached team to beat a Prime coached team.

time to start proving people wrong.

So you honestly believe people outside of “Big Red Nation” believe Deion Sanders is a better football coach than Matt Rhule?

I believe the majority of people will be picking CU in that game just like last year, yes.
If they beat NDSU by 3 scores, then probably. There’s no reason to give NU the benefit of doubt until they show actual signs of pulling out of their tailspin. Could have claimed that if they finished 2-2 instead of 0-4 last year, but they did not.

Now this is salesmanship. Y'all could learn a thing or two.

joan baez duck GIF

That wasn’t cringe at all. Were they limited to one take, or was that really the best they could do.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
After this season they won’t want him anymore. Good for eyeballs but the act will wear thin very quickly. This whole circus reminds of Lonzo Ball’s dad during peak Big Baller Brand or whatever BBB was.
I forgot about those guys. How’s that going?

I forgot about those guys. How’s that going?
Lonzo currently out for the year with a knee. Playing on an $80M guaranteed contract

LaMello plays PG for the Hornets, was an all-star last year, signed a 5yr $260M contract extension

It’s worked out pretty well except for injuries

Last edited:
Lonzo currently out for the year with a knee. $80M guaranteed contract

LaMello plays PG for the Hornets, was an all-star last year

It’s worked out pretty well except for injuries.
My comments were around the craziness of BBB - the boys are studs and there aren’t many dads who can say they have two boys in the league.

My comments were around the craziness of BBB - the boys are studs and there aren’t many dads who can say they have two boys in the league.
Yep I got it

The “craziness” worked out pretty well to the tune of about half a billion in NBA contracts

Much like some fans of many teams think, player transfers in it’s going to be great. Player leaves and they are trash and won’t be missed. Expect that from
Fans but here Deion acting that way. I thought he was bringing dawgs and they were gonna eat. Guess they got full of Dion’s crap.
Not just dawgs, but “f’n dawgs,” and leaders, amiright @Tetonia?

Not just dawgs, but “f’n dawgs,” and leaders, amiright @Tetonia?
That’s right I forgot the rest of the speech.
Really though if he says McClain didn’t give it his full effort then it’s a failure on the coaching staff. Sounds like everyone shows up and expects the other half to just be top notch without effort on their own part. Coaches don’t coach or help motivate then when player leaves they say well he wasn’t even trying.

Didn’t Sanders say all the players leaving weren’t gonna play much if at all this fall because they were not starter level guys?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT