ADVERTISEMENT

2.23-Bracketology

K-State doing the Huskers no favors tonight, blowing a 22-point lead to West Virginia. Headed to OT now.

• Wow
Reactions: huskerfan66
Lunardi now has us as a 9-seed....in the same region as Houston (Yikes).

Would rather be a 10-seed in this field.

Reactions: V-Doub
I hear ya, but this is a Sweet 16 caliber team with the right matchups. Houston would be as bad of a matchup as possible with the way they defend the perimeter.
Houston is going to be a HORRIBLE matchup especially after that first round when you get no time to prepare.

For NU, it would be a nightmare because NU's main ball handlers would get eaten up.

With that said, Houston doesn't score a lot, so you the game tends to stay close.

Lunardi now has us as a 9-seed....in the same region as Houston (Yikes).

Would rather be a 10-seed in this field.

Actually good to be a 9 seed right now. If we win out or go 2-1 and then take a game in the B1G tourney (or better) we move up to a 7 or 6. If we go 1-2 we probably move back to the 10 spot. We could possibly go 2-1 down the stretch and 0-1 in the B1G tourney, that might hold us in the 8/9 spot? But I think, with 3 games left and the conference tournament, the odds we move out of the 9 spot (one way or another) are fairly high.

Iowa has worked themselves onto the bubble according to lunardi. Good to see Texas on the bubble as well.. Nebraska has a better resume

lol @ Wisky. Not picking them to move to round 2
They were smoke and mirrors at the start of the season. Saturday vs Illinois will be their "jizz" game either way...

I know dudes here love Chucky but he sucks.

AJ Storr is leaving after this year and he is their only athlete.

They will probably finish the season losing like 9 of 11

They were smoke and mirrors at the start of the season. Saturday vs Illinois will be their "jizz" game either way...

I know dudes here love Chucky but he sucks.

AJ Storr is leaving after this year and he is their only athlete.

They will probably finish the season losing like 9 of 11
I find it amusing that Storr could barely get on the court for St. John's but he's pretty much the Floppers best player.

Andy Katz will probably have to move Wisconsin off #3 seed line. Maybe.

Wake Forest is losing to Notre Dame....that would be very good for us, as that would be a terrible loss for Wake.

Texas blowing out Texas Tech on the road is not good.

Win percentage against number 1seed . We would have it if Purdue is that seed
Nebraska and Northwestern both went 1 – 1 against Purdue. The second tiebreaker would be record against the number two seed, which appears to be Illinois. We went 0-1 against Illinois, but Northwestern went 1-1. So if I understand it correctly, Northwestern would have the tiebreaker.

Nebraska and Northwestern both went 1 – 1 against Purdue. The second tiebreaker would be record against the number two seed, which appears to be Illinois. We went 0-1 against Illinois, but Northwestern went 1-1. So if I understand it correctly, Northwestern would have the tiebreaker.
Huskers only play Purdue once this year, and won that game.

Nebraska only played Purdue once.

I find it amusing that Storr could barely get on the court for St. John's but he's pretty much the Floppers best player.

Andy Katz will probably have to move Wisconsin off #3 seed line. Maybe.
And as the season goes on, Storr is becoming that guy that scores but doesn't help his team, not his fault, but the way the badgers try to play offense is just brutal.

Gard has stayed there longer than I would have thought though but that is a shit job. Ryan turned that program around, they were dog shit for 40 years before him and they are clearly going backwards.

I stand corrected… was going through this with a buddy last night and he said we went 1-1 against Purdue, so I took his word for it.

Thanks for the correction!
You need to tell your friend he's a buffoon 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT