ADVERTISEMENT

“Prime” winning the off season!!

I thought this was going to be about him giving everyone who thoughts about all for the coaching jobs the media is trying to get him offered.

We comin’

jizz in my pants GIF

I’ve tried to explain Deion to my spouse. Somehow she settles on the simple notion that it is great that as a dad, he is focused on his sons**. I tell her that when you accept a position as head football coach, you have responsibility to the other 100 young men that are under your tutelage. And when you have 6 kids and you are a celebrity, maybe it’s not worth the clicks to publicly announce the list in the order that you love them.

**Now before you smart @sses claim that she’s trying to tell me something… She is divorced and responding to the reality that is her ex.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Why would they have to attend a team function?

In actuality it’s a cool opportunity for them but again there is the team and there is the Sanders family.
Team Meeting, not function. Rules laid down about not spitting on field, late or skipped meetings, etc…

I’ve tried to explain Deion to my spouse. Somehow she settles on the simple notion that it is great that as a dad, he is focused on his sons**. I tell her that when you accept a position as head football coach, you have responsibility to the other 100 young men that are under your tutelage. And when you have 6 kids and you are a celebrity, maybe it’s not worth the clicks to publicly announce the list in the order that you love them.

**Now before you smart @sses claim that she’s trying to tell me something… She is divorced and responding to the reality that is her ex.
You still talk to your ex?

Ah, so team meetings are optional, or would other players be able to miss because of something they scheduled? I’m sure dad, er I mean coach knew ahead of time to excuse them for sure. Just wondering if the policy has been applied to others on the team if they had something scheduled for a team meeting.

Seems like the old Jimmy story of walking up troy aikman when he fell asleep at a team meeting but cutting the back on special teams. If that’s your thing, go for it.
Team Meeting, not function. Rules laid down about not spitting on field, late or skipped meetings, etc…

Yeah, he called no one. LOL
I would love to hear the recording. Without knowing otherwise, I will assume he wasn’t literally serious. Just throwing it out there, hoping it sticks. But I am surprised he doesn’t have enough awareness to realize that he sounds weak for complaining about negative recruiting. Its always been there, deal with it.

I would love to hear the recording. Without knowing otherwise, I will assume he wasn’t literally serious. Just throwing it out there, hoping it sticks. But I am surprised he doesn’t have enough awareness to realize that he sounds weak for complaining about negative recruiting. Its always been there, deal with it.
I would venture to say the following would be bullets:
—Soap Opera every year
—Working with new coaches every year
—Playing with entirely new players every year.
—Drama, drama, drama

Theres an old story Charlie McBride (IIRC) use to tell. A recruit told him that a Wisconsin coach was trying to get the recruit to go there by badmouthing NU. McBride got the Wisconsin coach on the phone and put him on speaker so the recruit could hear the coach. Then McBride told the coach that there might be a job at NU and of course the coach jumped at it. I think we got the recruit.

Most don’t -Nebraska Iowa and Oklahoma only require one
California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

This is a lot of recruits potentially, and in states that Colorado recruits pretty regularly. Considering the age of the recruit I’m going to doubt they know the laws in every state. I called bullshit on the whole thing.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Getting attention is what he does. Helps get his name out and helps to be the victim when anything other than praise is said or written about him. Been this way about him since playing days.

Feels more like the televangelists of yesteryear when he talks about faith and raising men. The words are good but don’t match his actions to men he is responsible for because of the way he disposes of them.

For those that love his style you’re not going to change their love until they see first hand his hollowness.

For those that don’t like his slickness, changing their minds isn’t happening until there is any actual remorse and apology for past behavior.

Interesting to see the grade school drama of the dude from time to time.

We all know someone like Deion in our life. Drama and has to be the center of attention. Usually a known liar. Most sane people avoid those people at all cost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT