ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers travel to Ann Arbor as 6 point favorites

We should be up by 20 plus. Our D looks lethargic. This won’t cut it in the tourney.

We should be up by 20 plus. Our D looks lethargic. This won’t cut it in the tourney.

We are up 19 (almost 20). Defense has been steady all game, but has picked up a bit in the 2nd half. The difference is MU made shots in the first half, but missing more in second half.

Reactions: king_kong_
I don’t think so. UW would still just be 1-1 versus Purdue, so Huskers have the tie-breaker. Right?

Multi way tie with us, wisky, and nw if wisky wins. Thus, tiebreaker is record against the other two and I think we lose that one.

I don’t think so. UW would still just be 1-1 versus Purdue, so Huskers have the tie-breaker. Right?

No, 3-way tie, Wisconsin would win since they are 1-0 against Northwestern and 1-1 against us. We are 1-1 against both.

Fortunately, it looks like we won't have to worry about that

No, 3-way tie, Wisconsin would win since they are 1-0 against Northwestern and 1-1 against us. We are 1-1 against both.

Fortunately, it looks like we won't have to worry about that
Okay, thanks. I thought Wisconsin had split with NW.

Michigan State loses, but just barely. So they are still firmly on whatever line Izzo tells the talking heads to put them on.
Yes, Sparty loses but they are being shown (pic) top billing at the basketball page at bigten.org

Chucky has NBA level palming skills already. It's maddening that players get away with it now. 20 years from now they'll probably just let them run with the ball.
Yeah Braden Smith also carries the ball around like it's in a reusable grocery bag. And when one of the non-good ol' boy refs in the NCAA tournament calls him on it, we'll get to hear that same tired story about how the tourney officials just can't adjust to the Big Ten style of play.

Reactions: kruller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT