ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers travel to Ann Arbor as 6 point favorites

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Win today secures a double bye in the conference tournament and 3rd seed.
Michigan is last in the conference and Howard is on the hot seat and word is he may be getting fired.

Be disappointment to lose this game with so much upside riding on the line and heading into post season play.

If we end in a three way tie with Northwestern and Wisconsin we are the 4 seed.

As a hedge, I put $22 on Michigan +6.5.

Here’s to hoping they hit a meaningless shot at the buzzer to pull within 6

I really like the energy from NU so far. They look like they know their opportunity and don’t want to let it get away.

Huskers getting called for touch fouls when Michigan drives. Michigan knocks Huskers down while driving, no call

Why is our defense so much worse on the road? I always thought "defense travels"?
Perimeter defense is not the starting lineup’s forte. It’s otherwise worked well and no reason to change it, but that group doesn’t guard the arc well.

Lol at Michigan letting Tominaga get one pass wide open 3s.

Perimeter defense is not the starting lineup’s forte. It’s otherwise worked well and no reason to change it, but that group doesn’t guard the arc well.
By definition, our D is always in scramble mode. If the other team moves the ball they will have open 3s. It’s almost like we dare teams to beat us with 3s. We hit a lot of treys, but also give up a lot.

Allick is having a great game.
Gotta love how he bounced back from that slump a few weeks ago. Several guys on this team could have pouted about getting fewer minutes, touches, whatever. But they just don’t do that.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT