ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have any shot at JACOB EASON

Our expert fans already have him on the way. They told him all he has to do is hand off to the fullback every play, and he will win 4 NC's

Just added a bit of clarity. We don't want anyone confused on their roles. :awesome:

Reactions: HuskerO
Doubt it. Last I heard, he was planning to enroll early @ Georgia. But you've got to wonder how he'll react to the uncertainty.

I would think it depends on the staff being hired at Georgia. Kid is going to want the best coaching possible, and the guys we have on staff have very good credentials as far as pro style QB development. I think he'll probably stay where he is at, unless they bring in a real head scratcher.

Riley is one of the most respected coaches (especially with QB's) in the nation. Do we have a shot? Yes...I would assume he will visit

Oregon has 3 quarterbacks committed right now. At this point I would take 5, let then battle it out and the losers can transfer. POB might be the next best thing but he might not. I say you bring in all the competition you can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT