ADVERTISEMENT

The Younger Raiola Brother Questions?

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
Seems like there isn't much out there or posted about the younger brother. Any idea whether he's got Dylan type talent or just a more average QB? Any stats? Where did he go to high school this past fall (also in Georgia?) How likely is it the Raiola family now will move to Lincoln and he might enroll in one of the Lincoln high schools?

Seems like there isn't much out there or posted about the younger brother. Any idea whether he's got Dylan type talent or just a more average QB? Any stats? Where did he go to high school this past fall (also in Georgia?) How likely is it the Raiola family now will move to Lincoln and he might enroll in one of the Lincoln high schools?
I kinda hope they don't move to Lincoln. As much as Dom is a favorite Husker, don't want him being a helicopter dad. Uncle Don already here

I don't know how this all will play out. I'm pretty sure he was at the same school as Dylan down in Georgia this past year. He hasn't seen any HS playing time that I am aware of. But there's got to be some raw talent there for Rhule to offer him early. My guess is that any decision the family makes as far as where they take up residence next year will be wherever they think is best for Dayton's QB career, which could really be anywhere! If he's the next QB in line at Buford, maybe they just stay there.

I don't know how this all will play out. I'm pretty sure he was at the same school as Dylan down in Georgia this past year. He hasn't seen any HS playing time that I am aware of. But there's got to be some raw talent there for Rhule to offer him early. My guess is that any decision the family makes as far as where they take up residence next year will be wherever they think is best for Dayton's QB career, which could really be anywhere! If he's the next QB in line at Buford, maybe they just stay there.
He’s at most 15 and so far not as physically mature as Dylan. He must have some arm talent to garner an offer. I’m not a fan of that early of an offer but it’s the game we play.

I saw him 2 years ago prior to a game I was officiating in Chandler, Az. He was built more like his father then.
I think he still does in photos. I actually think he looked like another position than qb.

Ever officiate perry?

He is unranked, unlike 100 of his class of ‘26 peers

We offered him for the same reason we retained his uncle

Seems the plan is working, but we’ll know for sure come Weds

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Frankly, don’t even know if it was this staff that offered him. But, probably keep the offer good since he’s a legacy. I hope he’s decent, and gains 2-3 inches in the next year or two.

Also another legacy in the 2026 class… Case Vanden Bosch. We have offered.
Also a twin brother as well.

Reactions: dragonraider1
Me thinks Georgia may not be as welcoming as they were 6 months ago

Why wouldn't you offer? Unless he's a total choad, what's the risk?
**** id offer some legacy guys sperm if it'd help in recruiting.
I don't care what position Ndamukong's boys play, I offer and as soon as possible.

Reactions: Laner2
Frankly, don’t even know if it was this staff that offered him. But, probably keep the offer good since he’s a legacy. I hope he’s decent, and gains 2-3 inches in the next year or two.

Also another legacy in the 2026 class… Case Vanden Bosch. We have offered.
Also a twin brother as well.
Imagine if Dominic Raiola's kid got us rolling. And Vanden Bosch's kid kept it going. Sound like both twins have several P5 offers already.

I’m done spurting
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV
Check is in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: bigboxes and Laner2
His freshman JV highlights are on hudl. Lol. Looks like Tua, easy going spirals. Throws a nice ball but he might end up being lineman sized.

His freshman JV highlights are on hudl. Lol. Looks like Tua, easy going spirals. Throws a nice ball but he might end up being lineman sized.
Dom Raiola was actually pretty small for an interior lineman. He looked like a RB next to the rest of Detroits O line. Gimme a 6-3+ 235 QB all day long please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT