ADVERTISEMENT

Do The Chiefs Suck?

As much as I’m enjoying the Chiefs’ recent skid, I’m not convinced anyone in the AFC will dethrone them. Maybe the Ravens are for real, but who knows? Dolphins don’t impress me, Jags are a mess and the Bills are a roller coaster. Thank goodness the Broncos finally got out of the way and won’t be masquerading as a playoff team.

Reactions: king_kong_
As much as I’m enjoying the Chiefs’ recent skid, I’m not convinced anyone in the AFC will dethrone them. Maybe the Ravens are for real, but who knows? Dolphins don’t impress me, Jags are a mess and the Bills are a roller coaster. Thank goodness the Broncos finally got out of the way and won’t be masquerading as a playoff team.
After today I give witness that they may dethrone themselves.

There’s a recipe for stopping the Chiefs and it’s been passed around freely. They are going nowhere this year. I would bet on the Dolphins just to see somebody new in there.

its funny to think about how massive qb contracts negatively affect other skill positions or like define who is actually more important. seems like the 49rs are in the best position right now in that regard.

This^ other than Mahomes obviously. Kelce used to be a difference maker, but now he’s just a solid to good TE. Tay Tay sucked playmaker right out of him. She’s like a virus that destroys any man who comes too close to her cursed vagina…
I told my wife the second that Kelce became one half of a super couple that his days were numbered as a superstar tight end. It's still Undefeated.

Couldnt agree more....i'm at the point i'm avoiding whatever they're hocking.

....I am enjoying watching everyone pile on though. When the best team in the NFL for the last 5 years has a rough stretch all the weirdos come out.
Say no to State Farm! And the vax too!!! (Just kidding, get the vax if you think you need it).

Maybe they miss Eric Bienemy and Matt Nagy is no good as the new OC. WRs and OL much worse this year.

Reactions: headcard
How many holding penalties were called against the Chiefs today?!

That sh!t was absolutely horrendous!

She has fake boobs?
Taylor Swift GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Mahomes is the most overrated Nancy boy in NFL history

So glad he’ll be there for 10 years

Merry Christmas scumbag chiefs fans!
Why are you wildly all over the map on what a “winning quarterback” means to you? Is Mahomes not the ONLY active QB in the NFL with two Super Bowl rings?? What in the holy santa clause shit are you ever talking about?? Now all chiefs fans are scum bags?? Why??

“But I wish dem all a merry Chrishness! Only big man dodat!!!” 😆

Last edited:
Why are you wildly all over the map on what a “winning quarterback” means to you? Is Mahomes not currently the ONLY active QB in the NFL with two Super Bowl rings?? What in the holy santa clause shit are you ever talking about?? Now all chiefs fans are scum bags?? Why??

“But I wish dem all a merry Chrishness! Only big man dodat!!!” 😆
Claus*

everybody always adds that last "e"

smh

The chefs are without weapons on offense so they need hero ball and trick plays to be effective. Travis is worried about stuff away from field and Mahomes seems to be having leadership issues without the studs to throw and hand off to.

The AFC west isn’t good so he will make the playoffs yearly but without freeing up money or drafting rookies who are immediate studs at the skill positions, the team is limited for playoff success.

Hispanic genetics. How many skinny annoying white girls go through their 20s flat chested then just wake up at 30 with nice firm round tits? She didn’t go too big , I guess That’s the in thing these days!
I was just asking a question. I don't follow Swift. I have no idea how big her boobs were/weren't 10 years ago compared to now.

Wow, lots of hate here for the Chiefs and the GOAT. 9-6, 1st place in division and the sky is falling 😂😂. Maybe no Superbowl this year but I guarandamntee you this is an anomaly. Enjoy this " horrible season" as it's as bad as you will see as long as Mahomes is around!!
The terrible thing about it is they're wasting a great or at least pretty good defense.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT